1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Missing songs :(

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR DJ (for iPhone and iPad)' started by asonofmre, Jan 7, 2014.

1. asonofmre

asonofmre New Member

Hi all,

I love the Traktor DJ app on the iPad so much so that I went out to buy a 128GB iPad just so I could store my entire CD collection on the app.

So I have a playlist containing 7823 songs, but when I opened Traktor DJ for the first time after installing it the number of song Traktor was analysing was 7749. There are no messages on Traktor to advise that there are songs in the playlist that Traktor cannot play (when I just got tractor dj on my iPhone there were some old purchase from iTunes that were protected so I have converted these to royalty free versions and removed the protected ones from my hard drive).

My question is has anyone else experienced anything like this and is there a way to find out which tracks are missing other than going through the playlist one song at a time?

Cheers

2. jcasspe

jcasspe New Member

Same problem here... no solutions right now :(

3. DJLadyHeidi

DJLadyHeidi NI Product Owner

OMG this is driving me nuts..... Some of my playlists are a quarter of the size but the songs open and work in other apps such as MUSIC and DJAY.... What am I doing wrong ??

4. basile

basile NI Product Owner

Are they all mp3 format?

5. asonofmre

asonofmre New Member

I had itunes purchases so going back many years so what I did was pay for iTunes match so that all the protected files could be redownloaded as unprotected files. This cost me a lot of time besides the iTunes Match subscription, so now my entire record collection in in iTunes plus format, every single song is without protection and yet around 1000 of my songs don't show in Traktor DJ and for no reason that I can understand.

6. DJLadyHeidi

DJLadyHeidi NI Product Owner

Has this been fixed yet ?? I too have the 128gb iPad especially to use this app for when I DJ abroad and I have loads of missing tracks in my playlists ???