Solved MK 3 2.7.10 version no sound in ableton//help

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by neinei, Dec 11, 2018.

1. neinei

neinei NI Product Owner

i have problem and need somebody solve my problem

Maschine MK3 works great when in the software standalone mode. The main out and headphone out works using it like that. When using the Maschine MK3 inside ableton live 10 without the maschine software there is no audio coming out from the headphone output. Any ideas how to fix this?

btw im using win 10 n live 10

this my problem -->>so my machine mk 3 no sound in ableton -->> driver type asio//soundcard focusrite 2i2

but if i change my driver to MME/DirectX i got sound output from my monitor speaker but so many sound delay its not good to my cpu

I would appreciate it if anyone helped to solve my problem

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
  2. Goon

Goon NI Product Owner

What are you using as your soundcard? Maschine MK3 or Focusrite? Headphones and monitors plugged into what? Need more info regarding setup before any help can be made.

3. neinei

neinei NI Product Owner

yea u just need change ur interface to be MK 3,, a mean if u using win 10 follow this step ~>prefences ~>audio~> asio ~> machine mk 3, don't forget make sure ur volume machine mk 3 hardware

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
  4. neinei

neinei NI Product Owner

Untitled.png

5. Goon

Goon NI Product Owner

WTF you on?

6. neinei

neinei NI Product Owner

yea,
    that's all I know

7. Goon

Goon NI Product Owner

Cant help without info requested

8. Bubs.B

Bubs.B New Member

neinei, Like you, I was having a similar issue with routing sound through the MK3 audio interface and had difficulties.
    This is for Windows 10
    Fail-If you choose Driver Type Asio and then MK3 for Audio Device and adjust the IO options. You will get sound from Wav and Midi triggering in Ableton but you will not get to preview sounds from your library.

Solution-Driver Type Asio / Audio Device Asio4All V2
    IO Cue Out 1/2 Master Out 1/2. You will hear your collection and what you generate.
    This worked for me and this is simply using the MK3 as an Audio out.
    I am still trying to find a workflow that allows me to use the MK3 in Ableton.

MK3AudioSelection.JPG MK3 Audio out.JPG PickWisely.JPG

Tags: