1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Massive X, Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Mk2 s61 price gone up

Discussion in 'KOMPLETE KONTROL SERIES' started by kaotik78, Sep 15, 2019.

1. kaotik78

kaotik78 NI Product Owner

i just happened to notice that the Mk2 s61 seems to have gone up in price from 699.99 to 729.99 to 779.99?

Has anyone had any good experiences from thomannmusic.com? They seem to have reasonable prices.

Genuinely curious about the price hike though.

2. JesterMgee

JesterMgee NI Product Owner

In Australia it appears the cost for the S61 MK2 was $975 and is now $1049au tho you can get it at the old price through some retailers still.

So appears that yes, they have pushed the price up by about 8% and that coupled with the recent news of downsizing and sudden shifts of focus kind of suggest there are not enough beans in the jar as it is always strange when a product that has been out for some time suddenly goes up in price.

3. pranaearth

pranaearth NI Product Owner

The S61MKII has jumped up $50 from when I originally purchased it from my MI dealer here in the USA

4. gagsmedia

gagsmedia NI Product Owner

Search around there are old prices still about.

5. BobF3

BobF3 NI Product Owner

I've been seeing $779 online for quite a while. Went to a MI store and found some on a shelf marked $729. My trade-ins more than covered the price so no sales tax and an additional 10% off of the $729 = $656.10. I was quite happy when I left the shop.

6. kaotik78

kaotik78 NI Product Owner

Strange indeed, I’ll just keep shopping around, and researching about thomannmusic.com.

7. Bronko

Bronko NI Product Owner

Thomann is Germany's (maybe Europe's) largest retailer of music instruments. They usually ship very fast (at least in Germany, ymmv) and I had no problems yet.