1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Monark opens in Reaktor but not in Komplete Kontrol

Discussion in 'REAKTOR' started by Geoffrey Sella, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Geoffrey Sella

Geoffrey Sella NI Product Owner

Hello,

I couldn't find an answer to my specific problem on the forum so decided to post here. If there is you can delete the thread and just send me a link to the thread that could solve this.

Basically I bought a Komplete Kontrol S49 and installed synths, like Monark. But Monark (along with others) only open in Reaktor and when I try to open it within the Komplete control app it says it can not load plugin.

It shows up in the menu of the Komplete kontrol, it opens up fine in Reaktor, but it gives me this message in the Komplete kontrol app and I don't know what to do. I have checked the directories , rescanned the database and reinstalled monark twice as I thought I may have been a bug. But now I'm a bit lost on what to do next.

Thanks in advance !
    Geoffrey Capture d’écran 2020-04-02 à 16.41.57.png

2. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

Strange!

3. Geoffrey Sella

Geoffrey Sella NI Product Owner

Update : Basically went into the Komplete kontrol , under Monark I chose London grit presets and they work fine it loads up. If I set the database under "All" the presets like the first one that shows up called "2pranged" doesn't load it says it cannot load plug in as above. Wondering what's wrong there but at least I know Monark works and it's just some of the presets that don't work ?

4. ZooTooK

ZooTooK NI Product Owner

I get the same - installed Komplete Kontrol 3 weeks ago, also on OSX, get error message when trying to use Monark which is and looks properly installed. :( I havn't bothered contacting support... using Juice 3 instead :p

5. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

Please look if the internal construction point on Reaktor 5 and reconstruct it to Reaktor 6.
    Since Monarks last update it runs only on the actual (R6) systems.

6. slainbabyyc

slainbabyyc New Member

How does one do this? I am experiencing the same error.

Edit: I disabled Reaktor 5 in the Komplete Kontrol Plugins preferences, now many of the instruments load, even after re-enabling it; I believe the ones that load are the ones that had the error "Could not load plugin". I am still seeing the error "Error applying preset data: This instrument was saved with a newer version of Reaktor!" for some of them.

Edit2: Solved by downgrading to Monark 1.3.0

Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
  7. EvilDragon

EvilDragon Moderator Moderator

Sounds like the installed plugin version of Reaktor is not the latest one.