In Sticky More Inputs And Outputs.

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by DrDre, Dec 16, 2013.

1. DrDre

DrDre New Member

More than 4 inputs.
    More than 16 outputs stereo outputs.

Would like to have 32-64 Exts in Maschine instead of 16 I mean c'mon they all get used on drum layering, it's a pain in the ass having to have multiple Maschine plug ins inside a DAW because it makes arranging a challenge, more Aux outputs would make it so much easier and it shouldn't be too hard to implement, right?

(Edited by @D-One)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2017
    • Like Like x 7
  2. crushkd001

crushkd001 NI Product Owner

I am 1000% with the Doctor on this one. This is like 2014. Not that I would use all 64 but just to know you have them would make life such a Pleasure. :D Especially when you can have "unlimited groups"

3. just1n

just1n NI Product Owner

Yes more outputs is a must

4. Mr36

Mr36 NI Product Owner

More inputs too, please. If 16 outputs is ridiculous, what is 4 inputs?

5. just1n

just1n NI Product Owner

YES

6. just1n

just1n NI Product Owner

64 in/64 out at least

7. chicken65

chicken65 Forum Member

Agreed.

8. DrDre

DrDre New Member

Glad im not alone on this one, didn't think i would be

9. Mr36

Mr36 NI Product Owner

It was actually supposed to have (advertised as such even) 16 inputs as well as the 16 outputs in 1.6, as indicated in this thread, but it never happened. And even with the rewrite, still no more. Shame.

10. DrDre

DrDre New Member

Can't really be bothered with Maschine till they make more so hope they do, great daw and everything but wanna easily use it to its full capacity when rewiring not have half a DAW rewired, using multiple plug ins just makes it so much effort to rearrange so can't ever be assed to work around would rather just use my MPC

11. DrDre

DrDre New Member

Bump for more ins and outs!

12. Uwe303

Uwe303 NI Product Owner

+ 1 for more outs

13. Yoann

Yoann New Member

Hi everyone, knowing that a new huge update is coming up for the Maschine software (and as it seems to be the right place to ask for some new features) i would like to suggest some more auxiliary outputs.

I've been talking to some friends about that and no one seems to be really concerned about those (only) two outputs. But, how come that we can't have more?

Don't get me wrong, two is fine, but it's ONLY fine! Four would be great, eight would be..... Yeah, ok, maybe too much...

"Why would i want that?" would you ask... And that's legit...

Actually, i do produce a lot of Reggae dub music and one of the most important thing in mixing dub is to have the ability to add a lot of effects on your auxiliary outputs, to "twist" your different tracks as you want. As, for example:

Aux 1 = Reverb
    Aux 2 = delay
    Aux 3= Phaser
    Aux 4 = Another delay

So, ok, you can manage to do that in other ways but that's a bit tricky, so i think this would be a great improvement for your workflow (for mine at least...).

And this would also be great for some premixing work directly inside maschine, as in "not having to integrate Maschine into a DAW".

Tell me what you think about it, kiss, love!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Uwe303

Uwe303 NI Product Owner

Absolutely 4 aux sends would be great

15. MichaelNIForum

MichaelNIForum New Member

+1

Build a Setup for live could be much easier with more Audio Inputs. I will do the mix only with maschine. It’s currently pretty cool but but 4 Stereo inputs is a very hard limit.

16. bsopes

bsopes New Member

17. Soerensega

Soerensega NI Product Owner

+1 for more ins! Need at least 16 mono .

18. Daksha

Daksha NI Product Owner

+1 absolutely. 16 ins are a MUST. This would made workflow waaaaaay smoother for those sequencing & recording external synths & hardware!

19. Person147

Person147 New Member

Seriously need more inputs. 4 Stereo is not enough when linked with a hardware setup, which is more common these days than back in the 2000’s when it was more about in-the-box creation. Thank you.

20. Uwe303

Uwe303 NI Product Owner

Of course, why not an 64 in and out version.

I personally don't need the inputs but others do and 64 outputs would be great.

Uwe

• Like Like x 1