More signal manipulation options...

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by ctman5on, Jul 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ctman5on

ctman5on New Member

I already have a love for this synthesizer, but I still think Absynth could use a little more juice...

A) I would personally have more modes for the Audio In oscillator mode. One option could be routing one audio source through all three oscillators at once and apply different pitch effects and modulations to each one. Better yet, you could make effects out of the oscillators so that one could run their sound through them instead of in parallel to the oscillation. You could implement different modulated Audio In modes as well.

B) I would like to see routing options between channels as well as more sophisticated, modular routing.

C) There should not just be one master effects section. There should also be an option to have effects in each channel to affect the sound channels separately.

D) Being a guitarist, I like distortion - and lots of different variations of it. I would love it if you either provided analog and digital distortion effects or even add a drive circuit to the oscillation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.