1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

More stacked waveform layouts coming?

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by tkurgpold, Dec 3, 2019.

1. tkurgpold

tkurgpold NI Product Owner

Right, not looking to start any wars here, but I am curious about this, and haven't been able to find any discussion of it(atleast in the last few years).

We've got parallel waveforms, thus pleasing a large portion of Serato converts, but as of now it's only horizontal, whereas Serato has the option to use horizontal or vertical waveforms.

Now, I'm not hanging any hopes on this, but I am led to wonder if NI has any plans to implement the vertical layout, or maybe some other amazing way of stacking the waveforms that I can't conceptualize as of now.

Again, this isn't a must-have for me, just having any kind of stacking is helpful(and I've only just now realized how the Phase Meter is meant to be used, which is helpful given that the main reason I use parallel waveforms is to be able to see at a glance if I'm on the 1, and frankly the Phase Meter is a quicker form of seeing that.), but I thought it was worth asking. Apologies if this is in any way an annoying thread, I'm aware that the mods have dealt with quite a lot of pining for getting the feature in the first place.:confused: