1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

More ZOOM for the waveforms!

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by ZILCH, Nov 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZILCH

ZILCH NI Product Owner

I cant believe this hasnt been fixed yet

we need more ZOOM for the waveforms for gridding purposes!

It would be nice if we can zoom in a few more times and can accurately place grids on the precise position in the waveform itself

2. haze324

haze324 Forum Member

+1

I've requested this in the beatgrid thread below and also in a feature request on the main TP forum. The waveforms are not as descriptive as the could be. Hopefully if/when they implement warpable beatgrids they bring the wave forms up to date as well.

3. DnBass

DnBass New Member

4. h0l0fonze

h0l0fonze NI Product Owner

+1 Do It!

5. TxdoHawk

TxdoHawk Forum Member

Requesting this as well...a jumbo-size deck view to go with this would be nice too. I have this complaint and I'm using a 24-inch monitor...I can only imagine the eyestrain somebody on one of those tiny 13-inch Macbook Pros has dealing with this!

6. ZILCH

ZILCH NI Product Owner

yea im using imac 21 inch and i cant depend on the waveform at all when placing PERFECT grids, even in serato its easier! Come on NI, we need more ZOOM, it shouldnt be that hard to do , right?

Otherwise we have to resort to using the metronome for gridding and also the metronome is only audible in the headphones (except if you reverse the output in the settings but thats kinda lame)

7. Tarekith

Tarekith NI Product Owner

Yes please!

8. Rexxyboy

Rexxyboy NI Product Owner

9. HorzaPaceYourself

HorzaPaceYourself Forum Member

Been saying this since I bought Traktor Scratch Pro (Infact loads of people have, actually surprised its been ignored)

10. ZILCH

ZILCH NI Product Owner

from the teaser video of the new traktor i can see a very zoomed in, detailed, colored wave form - does this mean native actually listens and implemented more zoom? :D :D

i was just thinking from the looks of that very detailed colored waveform in the video, looks like we finally can place beatgrids accurately in traktor!

i hope so...

11. commentor

commentor Account Suspended

+1 billion

Yes please!

Might be a good idea to move this to Traktor PRO feature requests? Did a search but could only find this post.

12. Karlos Santos

Karlos Santos Rocket Man Moderator

This thread is in the correct place.
    There is a thread covering this topic in the Traktor Pro Features forum that you have started.

13. ZILCH

ZILCH NI Product Owner

ya i started exactly the same topic about a year ago when i was using traktor scratch pro (now changed to S4) - im hoping in the next big update we can see more detailed waveforms :p beatgridding would be much faster!

14. smitttten

smitttten Forum Member

15. ddildovic

ddildovic New Member

16. TKRandall

TKRandall Forum Member

+1 for sure!

17. vinzdegar

vinzdegar New Member

That would be nice!

18. tomflynn

tomflynn NI Product Owner

Yes it would be nice when you're doing the 'Homework' side of things before a gig - e.g Beatgridding your tracks, that we could SuperSize a Deck so we can really get in at the waveform.

(and warping wouldn't go a miss either)

19. 0boz0

0boz0 New Member

20. Casezilla

Casezilla New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.