1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Most Requested Features

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by D-One, Aug 26, 2017.

1. bortraws

bortraws New Member

Maschine does have a lot of DAW like features. That's why I stated that it is gaining the identity of a DAW. But I agree it's certainly not a fully fledged DAW as it does lack other important features like you say.

Being able to use plugins though is a DAW like feature in my opinion. No other Drum Machine software has this possibility as far as I know. And to use many different plugins on different sounds within Maschine, one simply needs Delay Compensation.

I am certainly not asking or expecting Maschine to become a full DAW. I also don't need it to be as I record and produce in Pro Tools. Doesn't take away that I'd love more of the features mentioned in the list to see the light of day. I often start in Maschine creating the fundamental beat and shape the sounds within Maschine using plugins. I use Maschine as a plugin inside Pro Tools and record guitars, bass, vocals and other instruments like strings on top within Pro Tools.

Anyway, I just hope NI are working on it :)

Thanks.

2. oxident

oxident NI Product Owner

Aftertouch please?

3. Haelu

Haelu New Member

MPE. Catch up NI...

4. Toners

Toners New Member

5. Disco-in-my-punk

Disco-in-my-punk NI Product Owner

Hey D-One, Riddle me this... IDK how the "most requested features" is tallied (PRECISELY) but Would?...SHOULD?... Add user chords be on that list?

6. D-One

D-One Moderator Moderator

Hello! "Custom Chords Sets & Scales" is on the list.

• Like Like x 1
  7. walerandei

walerandei NI Product Owner

NI Guys!!!!!!
    It was 3 years ago since we're asking for a way "to change TEMPO/BPM in each scene"!!! (in stand alone mode).

https://www.native-instruments.com/forum/threads/different-tempo-in-each-scene.269580/

It is a real musical feature (it is on the list).
    Not visual or interfase thing.
    Sequencers from 80's and 90's can do that. Maschine in 2019 still can`t do that.

To use Maschine as VST inside a DAW it is not a solution. It is a headache!
    Please ... please ... please! Make me happy this year! :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. BobF3

BobF3 NI Product Owner

Provide full size (NOT full screen) UI when running as a plug. As an example, FLS does this quite well. I don't want to use FLS though :D

• Like Like x 1
  9. HammyHavoc

HammyHavoc NI Product Owner

Yep, the tiny UI on a high pixel density monitor is a complete pain in the arse. I find myself squinting at times despite my monitor being a 34". :oops::rolleyes: