Most Requested Features

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by D-One, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

Still much needed

• Like Like x 1
  2. Psyearth5

Psyearth5 NI Product Owner

Snap shot export-automation translate to dedicated scene or pattern is a dream and it would be on Maschine 3 b probably but for Maschine 2....can we get just a option to map chords to pads in this version 2.9.2 - 3 would be a new version with new features...but for the end of ver. 2 costume chords to pads would be a big gift for every user and it would make happy everyone, even the angry ones

3. Stanislav Zalevskyi

Stanislav Zalevskyi New Member

Knobs on kk a-series still do nothing in track mode. There's no way to control track volume from a controller. Come on, NI, so the controller can manipulate track faders in all the major daws (including reaper which is not oficially supported) except for the Maschine?.. Hope you'll make something with this in the next update

4. Psyearth5

Hey I was listening a music with lot's of arp used and I heard that arp is changing resolution by hz not buy sync so it would be great to have that option unlocked so we can do that imosible and beautiful sounding melodies... actually I would like to see update with some big feature from suggestion

5. formula409

formula409 New Member

Just stating my top priority as this item:
    • Internal midi-in routing - support for MIDI plug-ins (ie. Cthulhu)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Psyearth5

Yeh Cthulhu.... it's far more better when you get some results ,that would be so uniqu, if we got a costume chords, scales butit would be a instant killer.... you can easily make midi mode map with any combination in controller editor, I have some examples when I literally use all combination with minor scale but mix different scales means different music melodies, variations. Try only with Maschine, try to play in one scale than in another, two of the same sound, maybe it will inspire you...At the end it would be best to be able to costume map pads and if you need Cthulhu I don't blame you cos it's all about Music

7. Psyearth5

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8zA0shnOlY/?igshid=1mdtdw3dy8lyv with help of arp i can do a great stuff but if I want a more tonal difference I have to montage two same sounds and if it sounds good I have to do ajustments to all grups...but with costume pads is could just copy group and continue with another elements

8. Diggnity2016

Diggnity2016 New Member

What about grain-synthesis-mode for samples?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Psyearth5

Jes I am for any improvement but next will be arranger improvement and I can't wait to implement that in my workflow

10. D-One

D-One Moderator Moderator

With the release of Maschine 2.10 the following requests have been marked as implemented:
    • "Adjustable Pattern start" under the Arrangement section.
    • "Auto-Pattern length - After recording new Pattern".

Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Psyearth5

Yes Yes,t istarted :D Maschine will be perfect

• Like Like x 1
  12. Jens Porath

Jens Porath NI Product Owner

sure... :rolleyes:

13. Psyearth5

Hahahahaha....it will be