1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Move NKS Presets 'Save' menu to the top - IMPORTANT!

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by Toners, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Toners

Toners New Member

Hello,

This is actually some kind of a feature request, but I'm not allowed to post in that thread yet. To be precise, this is just a request to improve the GUI solution placement for 'Save' NKS presets in Maschine 2.8.3.

Am I the only one feeling that scrolling down pass 100+ plugins just to save an NKS preset in Maschine 2.8.3 software is a PITA?

Maybe putting that 'Save' dialog AFTER plugins list is some kind of experiment? It is in 'correct' place both in Machine 1.8.3 and Komplete Kontrol software.

Moving the 'Save' dialog BEFORE the plugins list would really improve my workflow. Now it is seldom I decide to save an NKS preset as I need to scroll down pass 100+ plugins, just to reach that 'Save' button.

Maybe a moderator can help me move this post to the appropriate forum area?

Thanks in advance!

In Maschine 2.8.3 software:

maschine-2-8-3.jpg

In Maschine 1.8.2:

maschine-1-8-2.jpg

In Komplete Kontrol:

kk-save-dialog-ok.jpg

+ "Wet dream" feature request:

massive.jpg

+ Implement a 'Save NKS preset' option from Maschine hardware (Mk2 and higher).

Please vote for this improvement. :cool:

Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. D-One

D-One Moderator Moderator

A simple little thing that would be very welcome, either moving save-as to be higher and before plugins or placing all external plugins under a sub menu like "Internal" and "Native Instruments", I think the latter makes more sense in terms of UI consistency.

[​IMG]

Sure, I'll move it to the request section and leave a redirect here for a couple of days.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

Yes, and bring back 'save as'

Also exporting a whole bank as NKS at once would be great

• Like Like x 1
  4. Toners

Toners New Member

Whichever actually, just to avoid scrolling 'miles' for 'Save-as' menu.

Thanks a lot!

5. Bito

Bito New Member