1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi all!

A quick update on our Summer of Sound sale, which went live earlier this week. While the sale has already been active both on our website and with retailers worldwide, we felt that it was not the right time to do any marketing around it. We felt that there were more important voices and messages that needed to be heard during this time.

We know that this a popular sale and that many of our regular customers look forward to this event each year, so we just wanted to let you know why we have not communicated about it so far. All communication will be going live on Monday, in the meantime, we hope that you will find something in our sale that excites you. Stay safe and happy music making.

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

My A&H Xone 1D Traktor Template and Map

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR SCRATCH' started by Ryan0751, May 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrVl

MrVl New Member

Thanks, for thinking with me. I did just that, and actually did it a couple of times to make sure that I'd done it correctly, but didn't seem to make any difference :(

2. Ryan0751

Ryan0751 NI Product Owner

Hmm, that's odd. Try looking at the mappings saved in my TKS, and override one yourself. See if the midi channels match and such...

This map was made using Traktor Studio by the way.

3. MrVl

MrVl New Member

Funny thing is, I did just that and afterwards it did work ^^

I'm intending to do this for all your mappings, but it's still a shame (and very strange) that it doesn't just work straight away.

4. Ryan0751

So when you reassign manually, you see the same note code and channel as before?

5. MrVl

MrVl New Member

yep

6. RockyD

RockyD NI Product Owner

Thanks for sharing Ryan.

Have you seen Richie Hawtin's video? - [ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k1utGfh4WBLsZDKOiu"]Dailymotion - Richie Hawtin' Traktor setup, ein Video von b5c21605a1a66db13b5d6e3b1. Richie, Hawtin, Traktor, Native, Instruments[/ame]
    I love the idea of macros he demonstrates, so after selecting and assigning a tune to a deck it switches back to playback view.

As I'd probably only be using two decks, I'm presuming it would be possible to assign the buttons / faders to other functions within Traktor Scratch?

EDIT: Didn't realise that was going to embed that link...
    www .dailymotion.com /video/k1utGfh4WBLsZDKOiu

7. harry_nash

harry_nash New Member

very great mapping !
    do you have the same settings 4 traktor pro? ;)

8. Ryan0751

I'm going to do some more work to make something simpler for Pro. I do like how Hawtins browser switches views after loading...

9. sunstreet

sunstreet NI Product Owner

THX for sharing it, but i just can save the .tks file as a .xsl- or a .xml file. Can you helb me, to save that file as .tks to import that to traktor?

greets from germany

10. digital-deckz

digital-deckz NI Product Owner

@ Sunstreet.. right click , save as, then write behind the name ( .tks ) and save it. Should work correctly in Traktor ;)

11. Ryan0751

12. sted351

sted351 New Member

hi ryan

top job

However, i'm new to MIDI and want to use your template, but can't get the settings to load up into Traktor Pro.

Can you help?

13. Ryan0751

Did you try the link in the post above? The PRO preset is a different file format.

14. sted351

sted351 New Member

Hi Ryan

Rapid response! Much appreciated.
    Yes, i did try the file you had listed, but doesn't seem compatible with PRO, which suggests it is a different format.

Anyone have any ways round this?

I really don't want to go through the hassle of MIDI mapping it all myself!

15. MrVl

MrVl New Member

If you tried to load the .tsi file, it should work. If the format is not .tsi, you're loading the wrong file.

16. sted351

sted351 New Member

still getting nowhere!

Ok, so I must be doing something wrong!
    I've tried to save the file,but rather than saving as a tsk file, it's saving as an XML document?

Any ideas? this is really bugging me now, itching to get the 1D up and running to it's full potential with the 4 deck set up!

17. Ryan0751

They basically ARE XML documents. Just try renaming the file, .tsi for the PRO one, and .tks for the Traktor 3 version.

18. sted351

sted351 New Member

Hi Ryan....I thought I was nearly there...tried loading it up as a tsi. file and the error report "error while parsing settings file on import" came up.
    any ideas?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.