1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

My 'do over' MASCHINE need help

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by Gerrod_Priest, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Gerrod_Priest

Gerrod_Priest NI Product Owner

This is a do over to my last Thread where i asked for help in an offensive manner

Ok so i can not get Maschine to work properly any longer it scans my documents folder for hours every time i open it.
    I have uninstalled and reinstalled many times and the problem persists.
    When it does open everything now works except Reactor no longer shows up but that's not that big of a deal
    I would just like to be able to use my Maschine again.
    It seems that when i uninstall the library and expansions it of course scans in less time but it still scans every time, not my VSTs but my Public documents folder
    It is a Maschine MK2 on a Windows 10 PC
    With 16 gigs of Ram and i5-6500 CPU
    im running 64 bit
    Im unsure what the problem could be it is a relatively new problem but now when i try earlier versions of Maschine the problem is the same

2. Kaldosh

Kaldosh NI Product Owner

In preferences, in the library section you can untick scan libraries at startup and just do it manually when you need it.
    The NI libraries and extensions are automatically scanned when added even with that option unticked

3. Kaldosh

Kaldosh NI Product Owner

Again, you'll get plenty of benefits to fix reaktor if you can as it is 30/40% of the sounds and effects from the library.