Solved My Rise and Hit Library Error

Discussion in 'KONTAKT' started by Zackerywalls, May 12, 2016.

1. Zackerywalls

Zackerywalls New Member

Hey Whats up everybody, Ive just Noticed my Rise and Hit Library is not working in Kontakt on my mac, it says Library content not found. It was working fine last week but now thats what shows. It says the "Rise and Hit NICNT" file is missing. So I click on Locate and resolve manually and Browser for file. I find the Rise and hit library folder and click on it, usually the instrument would load but in my case it doesnt. It just searches the folder and back to the same saying NICNT file missing. I use a PC as well so I copied the NICNT file from the Rise and hit Folder i have on my PC that works fine and placed it in the Mac's Rise and hit Library Folder then opened up Kontakt and tried to add library Still the Same problem. Has this happen to anybody else? If so how did you resolve this issue!

2. David Das

David Das Moderator Moderator

There could be one or a couple of issues here.

First, in the Library tab, do you see Rise and Hit and does it appear normally with its graphic? If not, use the Locate button to locate whatever it wants. Then it should appear normally with its graphic. Please confirm that it does or doesn't.

THEN, as a separate step, load an instrument. If you now get a message about missing files, let's fix this second issue with Batch Resave -- use Batch Resave over the whole Rise and Hit folder. This will hopefully cure it once and for all.

If it does not, then something is corrupt in your library, and the easiest way to fix it is to delete it and re-download it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Zackerywalls

Zackerywalls New Member

Thanks David I will try that!

4. masone81

masone81 New Member

This may not be your problem, but I had to fix Rise and Hit not being recognized by Kontakt by changing the capitalization of the word "and." Kontakt was looking for "Rise And Hit.nicnt" and in my library (even after three reinstalls using Native Access) it was called "Rise and Hit.nicnt."

Screen Shot 2017-07-02 at 11.47.29 AM.png

I simply renamed the file and all was good.

Screen Shot 2017-07-02 at 11.47.09 AM.png

I hope that helps.

Mason

5. Jax How

Jax How New Member

OMG !! Thanks !! It's helped! I've been searching for the solution for so long to fix the Rise and Hit not found in kontakt library, after I changed the "and" to "And", it's work!

6. masone81

masone81 New Member

Great! I'm glad that helped you. They should really fix an error caused by capitalization, of all things!

Mason

7. thedoublelife

thedoublelife NI Product Owner

thank you!!! the change to capitalised "And" worked for me too!