NAMM Traktor Announcement - News Now Available

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR SCRATCH' started by PhilL, Jan 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dijibuddha Magnetik

Dijibuddha Magnetik NI Product Owner

What a lot of boring reading!
    Stanton sucks and NI sucks and both companies support has always sucked,and for that matter I've never been particularily fond of any of the mods.(all the way back to fs1.xx)
    They've always seemed much more interested in preaching to preserve the image of their masters,products,and egos than actually acting as part of a resolution system for customers.
    Who stepped on who's toes?I would say both parties are equaly to blame,with NI screwing Stanton by developing their own interface and by Stanton,(I would almost have to rightfully so),by telling NI to F#$% off .
    All I know for sure is that I have been rightly screwed by both companies and will never support either again!
    What's next? Is Apple to take over the software and force us all to buy a mac and upgrade to osXVII to continue using our interface?
    What a bunch of BS!

2. Dijibuddha Magnetik

Dijibuddha Magnetik NI Product Owner

I'm sorry.....Hobbes deserves a mention as a decent past mod.
    And Phil,well when did they finally put you on the payroll?
    Coulda sworn you where once somewhat more sympathetic with the 'common' customer.

Sorry Native....Life's a *****!

3. boysteve

boysteve NI Product Owner

No use resisting ... dijibudda.... it's soooo ... peaceful ... here. You cannot ... continue ... to ... resist ... much ... longer....

4. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

maybe, but i'm not - i'm a a DJ.

and only because you cant see what i'm doing behind the scenes you cant say it's not there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.