Solved Native Access gives a download failed message

Discussion in 'NATIVE ACCESS' started by Surferdude, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Surferdude

Surferdude New Member

When I open Native Access it gives a download failed message.

I've checked my network connection and it is active. I am also running the latest version of both MacOS and Native Access. (1.4).

Any ideas as to what might be happening?

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Jin Han

Jin Han New Member

Seeing as how I have the same problem, this might be their server thing...

Just got my MK3 and I can't try it out because of Native Access :( :(

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. dj dub c

dj dub c NI Product Owner

You guys beat me to it......I just tried to open Native Access and I cannot update or downlaod anything also. Screen Shot 2017-10-19 at 2.25.36 AM.png

4. dj dub c

dj dub c NI Product Owner

I was about to download kontact player 5 to see what's it all about and this happens.

5. backbeat2

backbeat2 NI Product Owner

Same here, server for Native Access seems to be down.

Old Service Center is still functioning.

6. Jin Han

Jin Han New Member

Yay I think it works now!

7. Mick @ NI

Mick @ NI Banaholic NI Team

There was a technical issue that is now resolved, NA is working again.

Sorry for the trouble!

8. Milkyway

Milkyway NI Product Owner

Hi,

Still not working here...:(

9. Kurt Vanzo

Kurt Vanzo New Member

Same problem here. 4 purchased libraries that can't be downloaded until this is resolved. Native Access strikes again! ;)

Anyone using an older version that works? (pre-1.0.4?) Wondering if this is the app or the connection with NI servers.

10. RISC

RISC New Member

Had the same problem over the weekend but after about 2-hours, it finally resolved and then updated. Kind of alarming being a new user and all with no included discs or USB software but glad it wasn't down for very long.

11. composernyc

composernyc NI Product Owner

Just tried to update it (Mac El Capitan here) and I got the same error message as above, 5 months after it was solved in this chain. NI, can you share the answer please?

12. forestcaver

forestcaver NI Product Owner

Any suggestions for getting this to work? I’ve downloaded the latest version from the website several times as well....

13. gridsurfer

gridsurfer NI Product Owner

Not solved!

Same problem here, same screen even if I take down my firewall and other protective Bitdefender protection when starting NI Access. I have purchased 4 libraries I want to install ASAP. I run Win 10, Native access was working until lately.

NI please solve this ASAP

14. J. Lloyd

J. Lloyd New Member

Native access doesn’t open properly to allow install. It shows a “no compatible update found, download failed” error. I’ve uninstalled access few times and reinstalled it, still no good, I’m running windows 7 64bit, 16 GB RAM, Pentium Dual Core E5700 @3.00GHz, Running Kontakt 5.6.8. I've got a few NI instruments already that work fine on my machine. I did get the Native Access to run on a laptop no problems, but that's not where I need the instrument installed. I’ve attached a screen shot of the error. Any other way to install and activate this? Tried running Access in safe mode with networking, Tried deleting the registry file and reinstalling, tried deleting all service center content, nothing works. Also maybe not related, content in the Access window is blurry, don't see why this would affect the connection though. Please advise.
    Thanks. upload_2018-12-24_16-31-56.jpeg

15. Simchris

Simchris NI Product Owner

If the server is overloaded with folks downloading stuff, I have seen an issue with Native Access updating. i had the issue over the weekend while trying to get the latest installer updated where it would keep saying I need to login, but then would not login.

So, general rule with system overload will be to "try again later..." it seems.

I came back to it awhile later and updated with no issues, and I could see the several updates I had not done since November.

16. J. Lloyd

J. Lloyd New Member

Resolved, for me it was my disabling my proxy server. Access opened up, no problems.

17. mikezee

mikezee New Member

i got this problem now for many days,,and i get no answer from native instruments./.i think its very bad style of native instruments
    very unprofessional
    Skärmavbild 2019-05-08 kl. 19.27.49.png

18. Xyenz Fyxion

Xyenz Fyxion NI Product Owner

I keep getting the same error.

Attached Files:

19. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

upload_2019-9-12_12-40-30.png
    now's working

20. Xyenz Fyxion

Xyenz Fyxion NI Product Owner

It's not working for me. I tried deleting and reinstalling the app. I removed the Prefs/plists. I don't know what is going on, as this hasn't been happening to me. It just started. I was able to update the latest Maschine/Komplete apps and download Chromatic Fire a short while ago. Now, Native Access won't open.