Hi all- Can someone with Keyscape please download these two projects and try the following in the latest version of Maschine: http://bh.polpo.org/KeyscapeBugTest2.zip 1. Load the project called Test_Real_77_initialloadtest_2.mxprj Play it for about 10 seconds until you hear some sound.. you should hear some Keyscape output. 2. Stop playback and load the other project, called Test_Real_76_keyscape_test_3_keyscapeonly.mxprj Play it.. You should have no sound being produced from Keyscape in the 2nd project, despite a sound being loaded and notes triggering the instrument. 3. Then, quit Maschine and start it up again, and now load the 2nd project first (Test_Real_76_keyscape_test_3_keyscapeonly.mxprj). It should work fine. Assuming you have the same issue as I do - Clearly either the Keyscape instrument or Maschine itself has a problem with initializing/deinitializing projects and both support teams are not giving a damn about it. [to be fair, a while ago the Spectrasonics guy said he was sending it to their devs but I doubt they cared]. The NI support, which took 1 month to respond to the initial ticket (yes 1 month), keeps wanting me to stay home from work and setup a remote support session where they control my computer, etc. There's nothing to remotely support, I sent them these projects. I've spent so much time coming up with a 100% reproducible (on my machine anyway) test case, after having tons of issues with 'missing' instruments loading projects, and they won't even attempt to reproduce it (both claiming they don't have the other software.. maybe they should think about that..) Thanks to anyone that can help!