1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

need help also. traktor FS2

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by fri, Aug 20, 2013.

1. fri

fri NI Product Owner

I have had my Stanton final scratch Traktor FS 2 for many years.. During my club set this weekend my FS 2 just stopped working. I use Technic 1200mk2 and a numark mixer. I have never had any problems until this weekend when I booted the software and it would not calibrate the turn tables. I can play regular 12 inch vinyl but its just not calibrating so I can use the time code records to play mp3's. If I go to my audio files I can listen to them and it will come out through my system? Do I have a scratch amp problem? Is there any kind of tech support any more for this?

2. Karlos Santos

Karlos Santos Rocket Man Moderator

Welcome.

I'm afraid support for FS stopped many years ago. This is a discontinued product.

You would need to contact Technical Support directly for help but I imagine they would say that this product no longer receives support.

Karlos

3. fri

fri NI Product Owner

Yeah I was hoping there would be someone out there that would know what the problem would be. I can find another scratch amp on line if mine has malfunctioned or it may be my Compaq Firewire 400 Adapter PCMCIA Card. Just not sure. Thank you!

4. fri

fri NI Product Owner

Does anyone know where I can get some info to correct my problem. I have contacted Native Instruments for tech support and they say Stanton takes care of technical issues. I called Stanton and they say Native instruments handle it. I just want to know if I have a problem with the scratch amp, software or even firewire card and cable issue. If not I have to buy another one ASAP. Im not able to work until I get this working........Please help! I still use my technic 1200mk2s and numark amp. Thanks!

5. fri

fri NI Product Owner

I talked to another DJ in Italy and he said I may have a driver issue or maybe a software issue. He said to down load the latest drivers and software from
    http://www.stantondj.com/stanton-legacy-products.htm

Since I bought this I have never update software or anything. How do I know if I have a driver or software issue.