1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

need help from someone [anyone!] working at NI

Discussion in 'REAKTOR SESSION' started by aqaraza, Feb 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aqaraza

aqaraza NI Product Owner

moderators, please fwd this to someone who can help. i am sorry for posting it here, but i have run out of options. the support forum is only available once one has registered and none of the 4 emails i have sent to sales@native-instruments.de have been returned. [this was the contact given me in my reciept.]

i ordered Reaktor Sessions with 2-day delivery on Wednesday last [which will make it 7 days tomorrow]; it has never arrived, and i cannot reach Sales for the Tracking Number [which *must* exist for a 2-day carrier, surely] to find out what has happened. i desperately want to start working with RS, and i'd really like to be a positive community member & not some grump. i just want this problem resolved & to receive what i have paid for. and i would really appreciate some form of response from the given sales@native-instruments.de address. it seems there are Customer Service issues if i must intrude here to get some help.

apologies / warm regards / "just want my problem fixed",

- heath m rezabek - heath_rezabek@runbox.com

2. gmstudio99

gmstudio99 Forum Member

Perhaps with the long weekend it just got delayed a bit?

3. aqaraza

aqaraza NI Product Owner

i had thought this possible, but 7 days became a bit much; i did get a reply, and for some mysterious reason the order was not seen by a representative til today. it doesn't inspire confidence in the online ordering system, which shld probably be examined for errors, but the arrangement made was satisfactory, and i am grateful for a speedy response once my qstn had been heard. thanks, to whomever fwd'd.

i look fwd to joining y'all in an artistic mode soon!

- heath

4. gmstudio99

gmstudio99 Forum Member

Well there you go. Hope it comes very soon! RS is the bee's knees. Once you get into it, start plundering the User Library! TONS of great things in there!

Paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.