1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

New Komplete Audio 6 (Black)

Discussion in 'NI Audio Interfaces' started by LoveEnigma, May 6, 2019.

1. LoveEnigma

LoveEnigma NI Product Owner

2. hi-d-ho-man

hi-d-ho-man NI Product Owner

The color change is cool but they should have added a USB hub to shake things up. I may pick this up I'm planning a mobile set for myself. Not many interfaces in this price range have spdif

3. OneLittleWolf

OneLittleWolf NI Product Owner

I don't know... It looks like the top is made of plastic. I was really disappointed with how quickly and easily the plastic on the top of the Komplete Kontrol keyboard gets scratched; I was just using a mouse on it for one session as I didn't have a mouse pad handy and there are scratches now. I wish they would have put a thin aluminum cover on the top. I have the Komplete Audio 6 and at least it's mostly surrounded with metal. One look at this new one and I imagine how it must look after a little while of use.

4. Atlas_

Atlas_ New Member

While the Komplete Audio 1 and 2 have plastic housing, the KA6 MK2 is glass and aluminum.

5. OneLittleWolf

OneLittleWolf NI Product Owner

Oh, OK. They don't call it the MK2 but they should; it's confusing that the name is the same as the old one.

6. Atlas_

Atlas_ New Member

I definitely agree; I’ve only seen NI refer to it as a MK2 a couple of times but it would really help clear things up to include it as part of the product name, like the Maschine revisions.