1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Massive X, Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

New Mikro setup help

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by Ghost tree, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Ghost tree

Ghost tree NI Product Owner

Hi,

I just purchased a Maschine Mikro and am setting it up with a PC, windows 10. I have registered the software, installed Native Access and downloaded Mschine 2 Factory Selection, Control Editor and Maschine 2 essentials. There are tons of other items available for download / install and I am not sure what any of these do or if I should download and install them? Any recommendations of what these are and if I should download them all? Blocks Base, Chromatic Fire, Expansions Selection, etc...

Thanks!

2. ShelLuser

ShelLuser NI Product Owner

Welcome to the forums... nice setup. Seems you bought something without knowing what you got yourself into ;)

The Mikro comes with several full synth versions (Massive, Monark, etc.) but also with Komplete Start, this is the free version of Komplete. And Komplete is a collection of instruments, effects, audio engines and a whole lot more. And it can be used to extend on the stuff which you can do within Maschine.

So yes, I definitely recommend to install those. Just check what everything is and decide what to add.

3. Ghost tree

Ghost tree NI Product Owner

Thanks SheLuser!

Will check out ones you mentioned. Also, finally found where you can click on the name and it shows the description - doh!

I am having problems with some of the "banks (not sure what they're called)". For example, I downloaded Massive, but when I try to use it, says "Massive can not be loaded"? Only able to access maybe 1/2 of what was downloaded for various errors?