1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

New Traktor Hardware?

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by hellnegative, Aug 1, 2018.

1. hellnegative

hellnegative NI Product Owner

Do we even have an inkling to a hint yet?

2. bobbyduracel

bobbyduracel NI Product Owner

Apparently they really, really love suspense... I've been stalking the site for weeks, just waiting for something to pop.

3. Alex Partyz

Alex Partyz New Member

Guys this year there will be nothing.Let's go home !!!!:(:(:(

4. Kenny MacCormick

Kenny MacCormick NI Product Owner

5. andyfoz

andyfoz NI Product Owner

6. Lymedo

Lymedo NI Product Owner

I didn’t want to be the first to start this thread and was expecting it sooner than this.

To quote: We will be shedding more light on these exciting new Traktor projects over the next few months.

So this was April. Three months has passed no and it still feels very dark round here.

The bits of the statement from back in April that didn’t give me confidence were:

“In 2018 we will unveil new Traktor hardware...”

and

“...enables us to
    focus on launching new Traktor products into market later this year.”

‘Unveil’ and ‘focus’ don’t exactly confirm that something will be released.

Yes, I’m being pessimistic! I guess I’m like a lot of other Traktor users wanting something new to play with......but not Serato!!!

Fingers crossed for 2018!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Kenny MacCormick

What is funny is that this thread sounds as if someone would need new TRAKTOR gear to live, I'm interested in new software because TRAKTOR currently doesn't work well with my gear and it's also quite outdated so maybe I can make work everything properly without spending much money but appart from that the only thing I need to live is the MUSIC itself not new players every year to just reproduce it.

They will drop the bomb at the right moment guys, is just that creating expectation translates in more sales.

• Like Like x 1
  8. hellnegative

At what point does that expectation just lead to frustration and dissapointment? At this point, it's looking like the Xone:96 is the new hardware they were referring too and not anything actually from NI directly. With the release of the S8, we knew about the hardware 4 months before it hit the market. That is a similar timeline to the previous announcements and the release date of the Xone:96.

9. tricade

tricade NI Product Owner

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Duluxx

Duluxx NI Product Owner

I’m out! I bought the ddj 1000. Amazing piece of hardware! Getting used to rekordbox right now. I actually like rekordbox so far. Wish the ddj 1000 could be used with Serato, maybe one day. As for traktor it’s time to move on until they can bring something to the table!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Lymedo

Lymedo NI Product Owner

We are talking about NI hardware here...not Pioneer

• Like Like x 1
  12. Lymedo

Lymedo NI Product Owner

Huh? No one is saying this.

13. Duluxx

Duluxx NI Product Owner

And there is none

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. hellnegative

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Kenny MacCormick

They only care about your money, if you end buying their new toys and not moving to other platform they won't feel any frustration and dissapointment, I'd be just you.

16. Kenny MacCormick

I think you did good but as I said if I'll spend that amount of money cause it doesn't work well when it should, I won't be back to Traktor neither spend money again to do it.

17. Kenny MacCormick

18. hellnegative

It's 2018. The majority is cross platform now. Rekordbuddy bridged that gap two years ago.

19. Kenny MacCormick

Hahaha, could be...

20. Kenny MacCormick

Mate, what it's cross platform apart from your playlists if you still have to pay for more hardware if you want to use other software? That's cross wallet hahaha.