Solved NI in Live

Discussion in 'General Production Forum' started by MadZen, Jun 25, 2019.

1. MadZen

MadZen New Member

Hi guys! I've used Maschine software for a little while now but I wanted to try Ableton Live. I recently got it and it running nice and well, the problem here is that it doesn't seem to recognize my NI software, other than Guitar Rig, supercharger and Solid Bus Comp, but Massive, Maschine, Kontact Player and all the other good stuff just doesn't show. Has anyone had the sane problem? What can I do?

2. D-One

D-One Moderator Moderator

Check your preferences and see if "Use VST2 Plug-In System Folders" is enabled and Rescan.
    If you have custom plugins folders than enable that also.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. laszlozoltan

laszlozoltan NI Product Owner

Ive been using Ni and Maschine in Live for years- (since ver 9)- everything shows up and works great. You may be new to Live, just google a few things, check the manual etc. Let me assure you, it's all there - you just got to find your way I guess. Give it some time, research a bit- you should be able to figure a way to do what you want to do if it is at all possible. Sometimes you learn something, then forget how after you move on to other things for awhile and relearn or discover another way to do the same thing. It happens - but that is the thing about creativity: discovery. Enjoy the magic.

• Like Like x 1
  4. MadZen

MadZen New Member

Thank you so much!