1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

NI-Spektral Delay Mac OSX update

Discussion in 'SPEKTRAL DELAY' started by Nils @ NI, Jan 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nils @ NI

Nils @ NI NI Team NI Team

Hello,
    we have released the NI-Spektral Delay OSX update. You can find it here:
    http://www.nativeinstruments.de/index.php?spektralupdshop_us

The update offers the following:
    - Mac OS X- support - standalone and as plug-in
    - Support for Core Audio and Core MIDI on Mac OS X
    - Support for the plug-in formats Audio Units, RTAS, VST 2 on Mac OS X

best regards,
    Nils

2. wes9

wes9 Forum Member

quick question...

So, even if we bought Spektral Delay after November 1st (which I did), the update is $19 if we order from the NI online shiop? BUT, if we send in a copy of the receipt, the update is free? Would we have to wait until the receipt is received and verified before using the update? (Not complaining, just trying to straighten things out...).

Wes

3. [NI] Matthew Smith

[NI] Matthew Smith Forum Member

hi wes,

19 euros is just if you want a hard copy on CD. you can download the update for free.

or...you can order the CD now and get the download right away so you don't have to wait ; )

go back to the update shop, and at the grace period CD item for spektral click on "more info", that will give you instructions and a link to the form you'll need to email in. if you bought it directly from us it should go very quickly.

best,

matt

4. wes9

wes9 Forum Member

Thanks Matt.

Just not sure how to go about this, as I actually received an NFR copy from the US NI division, as I work for a dealer of yours... and I don't believe any sort of receipt came with the NFR.

Wes

5. [NI] Matthew Smith

[NI] Matthew Smith Forum Member

Oh...not sure how that would be handled. Maybe get in touch with whoever sent you the NFR and see what they can do. Bad news is everyone's at NAMM right now!!

m.

6. wes9

wes9 Forum Member

Well, I just found the packing slip, so hopefully that will suffice.

One last question- either way, you cannot download the update until this info is faxed in correct? Because I would be willing to just pay $19 or whatever to be able to put in my serial # now and just download the update if this is how it works for the "non grace period" people. On a really tight timeline here and really want to use spektral delay on a current track.
    Thanks again,
    Wes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.