1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

NI support repeatedly failing to release serial number!

Discussion in 'GUITAR COMBOS' started by Jerubbaal, Oct 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerubbaal

Jerubbaal New Member

I purchased a Guitar Rig 3 Kontrol edition used on eBay. The seller faxed the required license transfer form to NI at least THREE times over the past several months that I can count. NI has failed to notify the seller the have received the form and fails to release the serial number so I can register it and get out of Demo Mode hell :angry:

I have emailed NI support repeatedly... I get a canned response that looks like a bot and not an actual person instructing me to have the seller fax a transfer form... ad nauseum

I mean really, what is it going to take? :confused:

The seller even tried to email a signed copy of the from to NI and I have a copy of that...

At this point I can only warn people... Buyer Beware..

2. Jerubbaal

Jerubbaal New Member

Dear NI support bot,

I have a PDF scan of the most recent signed license transfer form... if only your company had actual people supporting it I could send it to you.

:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.