1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

NI would NEVER leave us hanging The New 2017 Komplete Studio S Keyboard!!

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by luneytunes, Jan 19, 2017.

1. arche3

arche3 NI Product Owner

Studio and Jam is seriously slick. Pair it with komplete and I've been going bonkers making records so fast.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  2. Bonus Beats

Bonus Beats NI Product Owner

I don't like those kind of keyboard trying to be an all in one plus everyone on this forum has made a mock NI controller already and posted it so..

3. luneytunes

luneytunes NI Product Owner

I don't like those kind of beats www.soundcloud.com/bonusbeatsdigital trying to be rave, jungle-techno all in one loops plus everyone on this forum has made a mock NI euro-trance soundcloud already and posted in thier signature so..

edit: guess who doen't have time for a girlfriend and does not know when to log off the forum? THIS GUY! Foolish! :confused:

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  4. scheffkoch

scheffkoch NI Product Owner

...make it standalone and sell it to the akai crowd...

5. skinswashdc

skinswashdc Well-Known Member

Software has got to be on point first.

6. Bonus Beats

You seemed to have crowned yourself a major D bag early on in this forum everyone here can see how childish you are, congrats.

It takes a real low individual to stab at someone's music. Music is a about ones perspective and experiences from you rhetoric I can conclude you have very little.

I don't fancy plenty of people's music and plenty of genres are not my cup of tea but I respect them because they ARE music.

As I have grown to mature in my musical production I realize that even music I don't like, say country and metal, all have there own great qualities and culture behind them.

Show some respect around here.

You are popping off at the mouth quite a bit against people so I thought I would add my two cents.

• Like Like x 5
  7. Bonus Beats

*** their

Anyways it's about to read..

luneytunes

"Former Member"

How come it doesn't say "product owner"

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Bonus Beats

name dropping is so passé.

Posting a bunch of YouTube video like your that producer.
    Dude probably wouldn't even recognize you if you passed him in the grocery store.

Anyways doesn't matter. You ain't him.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Bonus Beats

Old hat bro. We have all been on this forum for like 7 years voicing our needs. Where have you been?

• Like Like x 1
  10. arche3

arche3 NI Product Owner

Ha ha..... so true. And funny.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. skinswashdc

Arche do you have a preference between the two when making tracks? I find myself using Jam more.

12. dreddiknight

dreddiknight NI Product Owner

Stop being a d!K.
    Someone disagrees with you and you have the gall to take a pot shot at their music? Grow the feck up.

• Like Like x 2
  13. arche3

arche3 NI Product Owner

I use both equally. But favor jam now.

14. luneytunes

Bonus Beats,
    You are 100% correct. I apologize and I was just mad because Akai and NI got me all riled up about to find money for this MPCX and Maschine MK2. I'm a former house/rap/funk/soul/rock DJ from NJ and we know the origins of alot of genres. YOUR Soundcloud was groovy asf and I was being a piece of garbage. You did not deserve ANY of those attacks. Blessings.

Now Ray is the one that texts, calls me often and wants to work with me. I've been to the dungeon and stankonia and we are pals. When I put the photo up he texted "Now u talking"

Again, If I'm cool with people like him and other good folk its a blessing and I should behave better. I made 12 beats on the Jam and I just need to chill and have alot of fun.

Thanks for being a great forum family! I get guidance from HERE to be called a genius from folk out there. Real Talk.

Friends.

edit: Oh yeah....I was the guy with the MK1 and blue pads that took orders on different color LEDs for the NI Maschine community; If anyone been here long enough to remeber that because I still have the youtube video.

Then NI came out with the MK2 :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  15. skinswashdc

Hey Luney, how would you compare Jam with komplete kontrol with your past workflows with different hardware/software etc? Do you find Jam with komplete kontrol fast for making beats?

16. luneytunes

The Jam allows me to compete with piano players that beast on beats, give me confidence to finish the beat into a SONG and give my track that DJed feel all in one pass. The MPC4000, needed a V-synth XT and a Fantom to get me in that kind of spirit. The MPC1000 was not a centerpiece and the Renaissance software was changing/morphing so much it was a learning experience moreso than a dominant force like my MPC2000 with SCSI CD/Walkman. I will play all my beats and you would pick the Maschine MK1 tracks because the instruments were in concert with the host. After Kore was taken away the instruments needed a physical body. The Komplete Kontrol S61 was at my door before it hit Atlanta streets and I've been pounding dreams into reality until the Jam came and showed me I was just sleep walking! I NEED a Mk2 to resize windows, move midi around, Transport and you know the rest. I feel good.

1 more thing...The KKS61's Browse knob is a jog shuttle controller in maschine mode! Whooooo!

17. D.J.P

D.J.P NI Product Owner

No, sorry. MK2 will stay and Studio will be replaced by an MPC-X if Akai did their job right. Not in hurry. I'm working with Push2 since Summer and it's great fun. But still miss the Groovebox feel to it :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. luneytunes

It's cool....:( I saw a used one at GC for 269 so soon....[​IMG] [​IMG]

19. Bonus Beats

all good sometimes people go a little too far with their rebuttals lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. theinvis

theinvis NI Product Owner