1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

NKS User Library

Discussion in 'KOMPLETE KONTROL SERIES' started by Kymeia, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

No point in doing u-he stuff as they are porting at least some of theirs to NKS anyway so I'd rather wait to see which ones they do and don't. I think a template for Zebra would be very difficult - I made one for Kore but Kore allows you to drag user pages into a different order, it doesn't seem possible to do that in KK. Lexicon don't make synths. I do have z3ta 2 but on Mac there isn't a VST 2 version so it doesn't load in KK. Synth 1 I don't use. Don't have Sylenth or D16 synths either but do have Blue so I will do Blue 2 next then.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2015
  2. brownboy

brownboy NI Product Owner

3. prakashsi

prakashsi NI Product Owner

Good point on all of those Kymeia, great work in all of this. If you have a donation site or way to pay you, I will gladly send you $10 via paypal (I know it's not a lot) but I do appreciate the work and I'm sure others do as well!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Louis~

Louis~ NI Product Owner

Just to confirm, Yes, the chord, scales and arps are light guide enabled using a user template!
    Thanks for all the template info, it helped me getting started on an Omnisphere 1 temp..

5. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

• Like Like x 1
  6. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

Thanks - appreciated - actually there is one on my website.

7. lostinthesound

lostinthesound NI Product Owner

• Like Like x 1
  8. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

• Like Like x 2
  9. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

• Like Like x 2
  10. prakashsi

prakashsi NI Product Owner

What's your website link?

11. encoderboy

encoderboy New Member

Thanks for all your work on this, Kymeia! Blue II was on my list..

12. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

Can you not see it in my sig?

13. RDL

RDL New Member

Only when you log-in you can see you signature.

Been working on a mapping for Nepheton. Quite hard to come up with an fast an intuitive mapping. The guy from the Serum video actually did a great job to keep it intuitive. Thanks @Kymeia for the Korg templates! Didn't know you can also categorize within the mapping (VCO, etc). It shows this on the second line of your Kontrol Screen which enables you to keep the rest of the name shorter.

Wishlist:
    Tal-U-No-LX2
    Cypher

Hope Native will come up with a way to convert your old presets to NKS. Assigning tags is easy enough :)

14. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

Cypher I have and can do this weekend.

15. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

16. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

I agree - I have a lot of experience with this from Kore but there's always a tradeoff between keeping down the number of pages to reduce menu diving, and getting in the most essential params. You could try and cover everything but for complex synths would just end up with a nightmare of dozens of user pages, but at least because these are customisable so if someone feels something got left out that they would prefer to be kept in, they are free to edit it further. With Kore for some plugins I did two templates - a performance one and a sound design one. With most I always made the first page either the filter or macro controls, or an amalgam of several params that are most useful for performance.

17. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

• Like Like x 1
  18. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

• Like Like x 1
  19. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

• Like Like x 2
  20. wurlt

wurlt NI Product Owner

Kymeia I have a question. I working on something big to share with everyone. I downloaded your serum template. Our you on 32 bit or 64 bit and how does serum show up in your bowser. For me on windows its Serum_x64. Your preset was just Serum. Ive got a way we can categorize stuff. Ive done some experimenting but have more to do. Love your stuff buy the way.

Also thanks to person that wrote we can write in macros. I didnt see the space above. I cant wait for maschine update to see how this integration works with maschine.