No CrossGrade offer in the NI Shop

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR SCRATCH' started by magichew, Apr 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magichew

magichew NI Product Owner

Hi gang

I sold FS a while ago to try to get a decent about of cash for it and now I'm waiting for this to come out. I'm in the UK and I've been checking the NI shop daily to see when I can order it.

Today I can see that you can order the full version of TS but no CrossGrade pack. Any idea's when and if you can order the CrossGrade pack?

I should mention at this point that I've got T3 so I am eligible for the CrossGrade.

2. johnjohn94

johnjohn94 NI Product Owner

Unfortunately like a lot of people you'll have to wait for the 1st May to buy the crossgrade.

3. magichew

I wonder why we can't pre order it? Seems strange to me. I'm getting deperate for it actually.

4. johnjohn94

johnjohn94 NI Product Owner

I don't know too...

I spent my time between the forum and the online shop to see when it will be available....

I can't wait, i'll buy a full version... LOL

5. dbsoundz

dbsoundz NI Product Owner

i cant wait too.... :) horrible!

Hope that there will be no big delivery problems :eek:

6. djquartz

djquartz NI Product Owner

The official launch date for Traktor Scratch is May 1st.

So everything should be available as of that date.

7. magichew

I wish a pre order was possible, that way we'd be able to get it on launch day rather than waiting for it to be delivered.

I'd go to a shop and buy it but I have no idea where I'd get it from and the store locator on the NI site doesn't turn up any results.

8. lunaticnoise

lunaticnoise NI Product Owner

Crossgrade

hello guys,

I have FS 1.1 since about 2003, you know if I can update to TS?

greetins from Spain!

9. magichew

No chance I don't think.

Also, it's May 1st here and there's no TS CrossGrade pack in the store, I stayed up until after midnight to see if I could get my order in.

10. GoldSkin

GoldSkin NI Product Owner

well keep in mind that its a bank holiday in Germany, so this could be a reason why....

I also tried to get hold of a pack at local dealers none of them had even the full package in stock...

so I also wait in the online store to start listing it.

EDIT: just checked one of the biggest retailers, they state approx in stock by May 15th ...

11. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

if you're registered at NI, then the answer is: YES.

12. magichew

1.1 was not an NI based system was it? From memory NI's involvement came at the 1.5 stage with Traktor Final Scratch.

13. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

1.1 was the linux based version...

14. lunaticnoise

lunaticnoise NI Product Owner

Thanks for the answers! I am waiting for a crossgrade...

15. magichew

Any offical word from NI on when we can get the CrossGrade in the NI store?

16. Talrinys

Talrinys NI Product Owner

Yeah i'd really appreciate being able to purchase this soon so i can get my FS2 on Ebay? :)

17. magichew

The sooner you do that the better. I put mine on about a month ago and only got £200.

18. Talrinys

Talrinys NI Product Owner

Yeah i know that, but it's actually looking like the price might even be rising, i saw one sold last week for 270£ and there's one on there right now which is 200£ with 2 days remaining, if i can end up paying less than 100£ in excess of what i sell FS2 for, for the TraktorScratch package, i'll be extremely happy :) And well, for people who can stand Firewire the ScratchAmp isn't a bad soundcard, i'd just prefer NI & USB anyday :)

19. GoldSkin

GoldSkin NI Product Owner

well as I wrote, thomann.de which is one of the biggest music retailers in germany state they might have in stock by May 15th so this is something that worries me.

In addition the NI website states, that the crossgrade is only possible from May 1st to May 31st, so from that point that should have it available at least to receive the orders, dont they?

I also wonder why they dont have the new cables in the store, I'd like to buy the 2nd pair along with the crossgrade...

lets see what tomorrow brings when its a regular working day ...

20. magichew

I've contact NI to ask if there is a pre order option but apparently there is not. I can't see why not, pre order and then when the get them in stock they can dispatch it rather than having to keep checking the store every day to see if the CrossGrade pack is available.
    I notice the more expensive version is available to buy though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.