No pitch bend feature enabled in new traktor dj update without s2 or s4?

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR DJ (for iPhone and iPad)' started by basile, Sep 26, 2013.

1. basile

basile NI Product Owner

Am I missing something, or are you not able to pitchbend without either of these controllers?

2. thebeatworx

thebeatworx Forum Member

Correct, you can only pitch / tempo bend with hardware... The work around is to continually adjust the beat grid. :angry:

3. djlomm972

djlomm972 New Member

I downloaded the new update with this hope of having the pitch-bend but how high was my disappointment not to have this functionnality. How can we request this function on the next update ? Nevertheless, the flux function is very interesting.

4. basile

basile NI Product Owner

Unfortunately I don't see that as a viable workaround as some of my mp3 are off vinyl and a few others are gridded fine in tp2 on my mac but are slightly out for some reason in tdj?

I can't adjust the beat grids on tdj for them As adjusting beat grids for them on tdj puts them out of line on tp2 on my mac if I have the sync function enabled in Dropbox to sync cue points - and not syncing cue points isn't really an option for me!

5. Karlos Santos

Karlos Santos Rocket Man Moderator

I'm fully on board with this request guys. I have asked for fully functioning pitch/tempo bend that is also independent of sync on the stand-alone app (no Kontroller needed).
    The guys up top are listening (i know this) so let's see what happens.

6. JackReacher

JackReacher NI Product Owner

Thank you

Keep up the pressure! :)