1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

No sound for some Reaktor Ensembles

Discussion in 'REAKTOR' started by Eric-(, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Eric-(

Eric-( NI Product Owner

Sorry guys, if this question has already been asked, but some ensembles seem to be mute, until I’ve realized that when hitting the play button of my DAW, mute ensembles came to life! How come? Is there a way to make it possible to have these ensembles sounding without my DAW playing? Mine doesn’t play forever, and I have to repeatedly hit play when browsing through the presets. Thanks

2. p1afff

p1afff NI Product Owner

What Ensembles ?

3. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

Some ens need to start the midi clock: sequencer p.e. and also ens with start/stop inside.
    Thala Estra (Olli) build a small macro to place inside the instrument. It flashes reminds the user 'to start the clock'.
    I place it in my ens if needed. You can use it for older ens to remind yourself. Okay?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 19, 2019
  4. Eric-(

Eric-( NI Product Owner

Ok thanks, I'll check that out

• Like Like x 1
  5. Michael Morris

Michael Morris NI Product Owner

Yes quite a few ensembles actually need your DAW to be playing. I recommend when trying new User ensembles always have your volume down a fair amount when you hit "play" ":)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Eric-(

Eric-( NI Product Owner

yes I don't want to blow up my speakers! :)

7. uksnowy

uksnowy NI Product Owner

When using Reaktor in the DAW, which is most of the time, I use a limiter on the monitor bus all times.

8. Moshe B

Moshe B NI Product Owner

you can always buy new pair of speakers but not a new pair of ears - stay safe

• Funny Funny x 2