NOIIZ

Discussion in 'General Production Forum' started by slyte, Jan 25, 2017.

1. D-J-K

D-J-K NI Product Owner

I agree, tossing a bunch of loops into a DAW and gathering enough material to call a song isn't nearly as rewarding in terms of creativity as making your own sounds into a song. (but damn is it fun ! ;)) The demo I did is just a glimpse into the looping aspect, sort of like ordering a pizza and putting whatever toppings you want versus baking your own pizza and making your own topping all from scratch . But alas, this tool can do that too and is so much more than just a bunch of well-organized loops. There are thousands of individual one shot sounds, many which, can be inspiring and are essentially an infinite source of song creation ideas. Many of the vocal loops are very inspirational too. I have yet to dive into this thing, but you can slice, dice, chop and bake up all sorts of new sounds, and then create something real and not just loop-based. Its almost like having all NI and Maschine sounds, expansions etc. hosted in one place with a plug-in that gives you immediate access to any sound and to search anything you want (except they're not NI sounds). Still, this thing is totally usable with Maschine too once they get real-time stretch going.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Matt_loopmasters

Matt_loopmasters New Member

Hi guys, been reading this thread and its interesting to see your feedback about Noiiz and Splice. As the guy running Loopmasters I thought i would just let you know a little more about Loopcloud as perhaps our message and press release a few weeks ago wasnt clear enough to give you the full picture.

Noiiz is a subscription service featuring sounds from the samplephonics label exclusively, while Splice - also a subscription service, features pre-released Loopmasters catalogue, and sounds from many other vendors creating a larger pool of sounds to choose from and some additional useful tools, including free back-up of your DAW projects.

Loopcloud will develop over time, with the launch version featuring any pre-purchased content from Loopmasters.com being available to you in the free Loopcloud app to search and find in various ways (keyword, tag, genre, instrument, key, bpm) and by using the Loopcloud plugin, enables you to sync to your host tempo in your DAW to preview in time. If you are searching for a one shot, it also features different ways to preview the file by using internal midi files to preview a hit hat with a 16th note pattern for example, or on the off beat if its a trance bass one shot etc

When you signup you get 1GB of free samples as standard and each week 150 new samples will appear for free in our new inspiration folder for you to check out from our new releases.

You can sit the plugin on a channel within your DAW or Maschine and add EQ, Effects, Filters etc so that you can really hear how the sample/s will sound in your track.

We are not introducing a subscription service, but we will in version 2 be adding the ability to search a huge percentage of our current native and distributed library including most of our labels, which should give you the choice from several million sounds - which you can download in exchange for credits that you can purchase, or later on - exchange for via your virtual cash or rewards.

Thirdly we will enable you to upload your entire sample library and tag it within Loopcloud to enable you to access your complete collection anywhere, anytime - giving total flexibility - there will be a certain amount of space free, and if you want more - that would be the only part you would potentially subscribe to.

We have lots more features planned, and the reason we havent launched already is that we are ensuring the experience and flow of the Mac and PC plugin is spot on, and we are also spending a considerable amount of time on the tagging of samples, which as you can imagine is no mean feat to get right.

Anyway - I hope you dont mind me chipping in on what we are up to - its definetly an exciting time in the sampling industry - and i should say that we really have a lot of update planned including auto preview and install of synt presets (including Massive of course), and Maschine Kits.

Cheers

Matt

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  3. slyte

slyte NI Product Owner

How much would you charge for a Maschine kit approximatively ?

4. skinswashdc

skinswashdc Well-Known Member

Splice is awesome. Drums are really good, vox samples etc.

5. skinswashdc

skinswashdc Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum matt. Bought essential trap, and reggae dub 2 from presonus website. Great drums and instruments. Would love more maschine kits from you guys and stuff for presonus impact. Maschine kits first lol. Would like some dancehall, Cuban/African ethnic kits, alternative rock/ pop. Looking forward to your companies future projects.

6. D-J-K

D-J-K NI Product Owner

For any of those interested, here is the finished track I posted back in February. Except for some FX plugins and the Exhale vocal engine, it features loops and samples exclusively from NOIIZ. I mixed this one in Ableton Live, but have also recently started using the NOIIZ plug inside Maschine and it works great. Enjoy !

7. Hit-Man

Hit-Man NI Product Owner

So... now that you guys have been using "Noiiz" for awhile... do you guys think it's worth $15.28 a month?

8. Skerj

Skerj NI Product Owner

Yeah, I got in during the introductory offer for $89 for the year, paid for itself with 2 packs. And it has been incredibly useful since.

9. Goon

Goon NI Product Owner

Same here I paid for the intro offer they had, and grabbed loads :))

10. davemacp

davemacp NI Product Owner

Has anyone here managed to get any of the maschine groups to appear in the user browser? Samplephonics don't seem to supply aliases, so nothings appearing in the browsers for groups, only individual samples.

11. Bonus Beats

Bonus Beats Guest

I thought it was bunk

12. davemacp

davemacp NI Product Owner

Huh?

13. Bonus Beats

Bonus Beats Guest

bunk means not good.

Loopcloud is worse.