Not activated - this product can only be activated as part of a bundle.

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Antmann, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Antmann

Antmann New Member

There's no subsection for Komplete Elements issues, so I'll have to put this here, sorry. When I try to install my Komplete Elements on my new laptop, I get the following error message on activation:

'Not activated - this product can only be activated as part of a bundle.'

I've searched the net, so I know that this is a known issue, but haven't found a fix. Does anybody have any ideas?

Cheers,

Ant.

Toshiba
    Intel core i7
    8 gb ram
    Windows 64 bit Home Premium

2. lethal_pizzle

lethal_pizzle NI Product Owner

Where did you get Komplete Elements?

3. Antmann

Antmann New Member

It actually came bundled with Komplete Audio 6 - no problems on my old laptop, just the new one giving me grief.

4. xtra_ls

xtra_ls New Member

I am having this same problem! I bought a Komplete Audio 6 and it came with Komplete Elements and I receive the same error! Does anyone have a solution for this?

5. clementshawes

clementshawes Forum Member

If you had previously registered then you should have a serial number available in your My NI pages (My serials...)

If you're yet to get an activation code then send a message to support - it's not unusual for people to get left behind with regards to not receiving product serials etc

6. Antmann

Antmann New Member

I ended up ringing support in the USA and they needed to reset my account log-in and password, that solved the issue for me.

7. Sarobin1

Sarobin1 NI Product Owner

Same problem here.