Numark ndx900 and traktor le2 sound problems

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR LE / TRAKTOR ME' started by Richard Thomson, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Richard Thomson

Richard Thomson New Member

Hi everyone

I am having some issues with my 2 Numark NDX900's working with traktor le2 software. I have followed absolutely every part of the instructions and still no sound. I have control of traktor using both NDX900 and vice versa, so everything is working as it should, just the sound isnt there.

I am using an external mixer, amp and speakers. All of these are working and cables are ok as I have checked by playing CDs through the NDX900s.

I am using a Macbook pro and have followed the instructions numerous times, creating the aggregate device etc. Loading a track into traktor then playing, presses play on the correct NDX900 and on the screen on the NDX900 it is playing, so everything is working perfect except the sound. I think there must be a setting wrong somewhere on my computer but dont know what?

Only thing I can think of is in the instructions it mentions changing a setting to soundcard? I dont seem to have this option visible..

Any help is much appreciated

Thanks

Richard

2. prodigy4299

prodigy4299 New Member

Hi Richard,
    Did you end up finding a solution to your problems? I am having the same issue, just with a PC...