1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

One Shot BPM Issues

Discussion in 'KONTROL F1' started by freshprince, May 24, 2019.

1. freshprince

freshprince New Member

Hello,

I apologize if this has already been answered.

With the F1 I usually run a variation of a kick or a beat loop during the entire set. This will run synced the entire set and I will bring it in via the volume fader on the F1 as needed. I also have various one shot samples (vocals, horns, sirens, etc). My problem is, even if I turn sync off on the individual one shot samples, it will still follow the master tempo of the entire remix deck, which is following the playing master deck. But if I turn off sync on the F1, the beats and kicks I have running will not stay in time with the playing master deck.

Long story short, I want my one shots to fire at their original BPM while maintaining sync on my beat loops.

Right now I have taken to putting my one shot samples in FL studio and saving them at 120bpm, my remix deck's default master tempo (as set by me). Since I play a lot of house, this is normally fine. But when I dive into hip hop, trap, dub, twerk, whatever else, I have to constantly unsync the F1, reset it's tempo, to fire one shots at the desired speed. Clearly I am missing something, right?