Option for routing Ableton audio out thru mixer channel 1 or 4 of Traktor Control S4

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by Mihail Neychev, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Mihail Neychev

Mihail Neychev New Member

Hello Native Instruments,
    This is my first post in the forum.
    I use Traktor for almost 15 years. I was really happy when you build the "LINK" between the Traktor and the Ableton software. Now it will be great if you can make an option for routing Ableton master audio out thru mixer channel 1 or 4 of Traktor Control S4 mk 1, 2 or 3

Until now, to root the master audio out and monitor out thru some of the channels of my S4mk2 - I use the routing method, suggested by DubSpot in this video ->
    but it's not stabile solution for all night (long time) gig. Sometimes is really laggy and "eats" lots of processor time.
    Thanks in advance.
    Kind regards - mike.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
  2. Anderson Freitas

Anderson Freitas New Member

I can't believe NI still don't have a seamless integration between It's products. Having to use virtual audio devices to route audio between NI own softwares is appalling...

3. Mihail Neychev

Mihail Neychev New Member

Actually, the controller works with Traktor like a charm. The idea is, to have the opportunity to route the output of Ableton through some of the channels of the console. A, B, C or D.
    If i could route two audio output Abletone channels on my S4 - I will be the most happiest person in the world.

4. Anderson Freitas

Anderson Freitas New Member

Sorry, when I mentioned NI integration between it's own products I was thinking of Maschine + Traktor, because I'm having the same problem of you, trying to output Maschine audio into one of Traktor channels. The only way seems to be using external audio interfaces or virtual audio interfaces. Unfortunately Traktor does not offer the A-D channels as separates audio interface.