1. Hi everyone,

We have just announced our latest version of the Komplete bundles.

Find out more about the bundles and the newly added instruments

Komplete 13 is available for pre-order now, and will become available for download on October 1, 2020.

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

OT: Akai "We will change the way you make music forever"

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by JAHROME, Jan 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kcearl

kcearl NI Product Owner

because you were wrong?

no need to go to the top, it doesnt appear that youre right often...tell us again how dark pressure only has a few kits again :lol:

2. lattridge

lattridge Forum Member

Several or few years?

Which is it? Yet more holes start to appare in your argumant.

3. theinvis

theinvis NI Product Owner

do you actually have anything to say?

4. yaren

yaren Account Suspended

mate the only fool here is you pal...

maschine been out since 2009, possibly made in 2008 as thats what the date on my box says lol

i bought maschine in may of 2009

5. theinvis

theinvis NI Product Owner

or do you just want attention? some of the language in this thread may sound a little harsh but but even the fanboys in this thread on both sides, even some being on both sides of the debate at the same time have something to say and contribute.

what are you doing?

6. yaren

yaren Account Suspended

go and look at it yourself... done

i dont take notice of ppl like you.. keep dribbling

7. kcearl

kcearl NI Product Owner

i did, its got the second highest amount of kits out of all the expansions, but you'd know that, you own them all lol

lol @ join dates meaning anything
    ---
    he said tool not fool, it would appear your reading skills are up there with your counting skills ;)

8. yaren

yaren Account Suspended

fool and tool. there u go...

and yes i do own them all,, would a screenshot help you out little man?

9. AikiGhost

AikiGhost NI Product Owner

You my friend would appear to be an astute judge of character. JERKHOME is here to troll and schill for AKAI nothing more nothing less. Ignore his ass.

10. yaren

yaren Account Suspended

so because JAHROME expresses a serious view on the mpc ren and mpcs and is actually talking 100% sense that he is now a troll?

i always like how the internet works and smidges and smudges words into things over time...

anyone now with straight up knowledge is called a troll...

the word given by the people who cant handle the fact someone is correct on the issue you will refuse to accept...

ive been called a troll many times, it actually makes me horny

11. jpeg

jpeg Forum Member

peeps are very defensive even if u acknowledge that maschine is dope but u have an interest in another bit of gear ur considered a troll.

this is a way of control and stopping u from expressing an opposing opinion.

12. JAHROME

JAHROME NI Product Owner

Wow...and I was trying to stay out of this. Dude, regardless of what you think of me, I am a die-hard sampler user. I don't know how many times I have to says this....Kronos, Fantom G, MPC 2000XL, Maschine, Battery, MachFive 1 & 3, Emulator X, Reason 4...plenty of hardware/software samplers I own from various companies. I paid for everything I own.

MPCs are my favorite samplers...and I do not own any of the new MPCs. Yes, it is well known that I was a beta tester for the MPC 5K. And I am/will be beta testing software and hardware for multiple companies. I do it because I am a beta tester/early adopter by nature. If I ever get paid for doing this, I will make it known unless its part of a nondisclosure agreement. lol

To insult me because you don't agree or catch feelings about my opinions isn't a good look at all. The same opions that many Maschine users have (see Feature Suggestion Forum). Try having an adult conversation. While you are at it, educate your friend about the meaning of the words "several" and "few" in the context of the number of years that Maschine has been available.

Maschine starting shipping in 2008/2009 in memory serves me correct. "Several" and "a few" are appropriate words you use regarding the number of years Maschine has been on the market.

13. sowari

sowari Moderator Moderator

everyone please chill!

sowari

14. yaren

yaren Account Suspended

we cannot chill until NI do something... otherwise its over to akai ren we go man!

15. kcearl

kcearl NI Product Owner

little man? woooooo it hurts lol

you may own all the expansion, whoopy doo, but you still cant count the kits :D

"Ive been a member her since 1912 and bought maschine when it was coal powered fo' sho'...."
    ---
    bye.....all you do is complain and whine dude

16. sowari

sowari Moderator Moderator

final warning :angry:

if they petty insults carry on from anyone then the thread is closed, until i decide to open it again.

also...... whoever carries will get a 3 day Infraction.

sowari

17. kcearl

kcearl NI Product Owner

oops sorry..only banter

18. selfinflict3

selfinflict3 Account Suspended

19. mezzurias

mezzurias NI Product Owner

20. AikiGhost

AikiGhost NI Product Owner

I'm just reading this thread smiling and taking my own advice :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.