(OT) Piano Demos

Discussion in 'AKOUSTIK PIANO' started by timk, Nov 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timk

timk NI Product Owner

Hi

Does anyone know what demos are being played in the Akoustik preview demos (the ones built into the VST) for each piano type. In particular the jazzy numbers - I'd love to learn to play these for real

Cheers

T

2. timk

timk NI Product Owner

OK, so the piece I'm really interested in is the "Honky Tonk" piece for the Bosendorfer290 - anybody tell me where I could find the score for it? Or the MIDI even? NI - pretty please?

Tim

3. timk

timk NI Product Owner

Ok - trying to resurrect my post. Anyone know where I can get the music for the Demo3 of the Bosendorfer 290 - I like it and want to play it?

Anyone point me in the right direction?

TIA Tim

4. Birne

Birne NI Product Owner

Tim

If all else fails, you might wish to try a commercial mp3 to midi conversion software. Demo versions are available over the internet. Don't expect too much however, I tried this once with a piece I liked but the result was pretty poor and of not much help really.

Cheers
    Martin

5. timk

timk NI Product Owner

I've had a go with a few they're not bad and have enabled me to work out quite a bit of the songs. Still if anyone at NI can give me a definitive pointer that would be good...

6. Markus @ NI

Markus @ NI NI Team NI Team

Hi all,

I am trying to get all MIDI files together that we used for the demos. then I will post them on the AP website next to the MP3s.

the Honkytonk MIDI file is attached!

best,
    Markus

Attached Files:

7. timk

timk NI Product Owner

Many thanks Markus

Tim

8. Atthar

Atthar New Member

can you tell me the name of composer?

thanks