1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Outstanding Parallel Full Bug

Discussion in 'Archive' started by acg3, Aug 29, 2020.

1. acg3

acg3 NI Product Owner

Bug outstanding from the Parallel update:
    When Deck Layout Size is set to Parallel Full AND Platter Scope option is set to Platter or Scope, the pitch fader remains in the deck layout rather than being replaced with the Platter or Scope.

Running: Traktor 3.2.19

Previously reported - Any update?

2. acg3

acg3 NI Product Owner

Excuse the posting in the archive section. Please move accordingly. Thanks.

3. evolvetek

evolvetek New Member

For REAL. Bump. It is unacceptable that it has been an issue since Traktor Pro 2.

Side question ... Are the platter / scope features only for timecode vinyl? I'd really like them to move so I have more of a reference point than just the waveform. Can't seem to get them to move with my Traktor Kontrol S3.

• Like Like x 1
  4. mastermc

mastermc NI Product Owner

i can't even see the platter or the scope in parallel mode. For me this is a bug . Also the pitch fader and volume fader is so small(not long) and i hate it .

5. evolvetek

evolvetek New Member

This is part of the known bug, mastermc (the non-visible platters / scope while in Parallel mode). The fader size on screen is certainly something that needs to be addressed, although I understand the challenge.

What should be designed, but is so not like NI, is a modular grouping of components, that can be resized, repositioned, as desired, within an editable area of the TP3 software. IE, right platter is a resizable object, right fader is a "", grouping and ungrouping of objects as desired, moving wherever I want them to exist, etc. This should not be that difficult to accomplish, but it seems very outside the small box in which NI executes. The form and function of DJ components are well understood, and rather limited. Faders, knobs, platters, buttons, with well understood functionality.

The Controller Manager section of TP3 hints at this functionality. Need to build the GUI to accommodate.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2020
    • Like Like x 1