1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Paid for Maschine 2.0 but still waiting for serial number email - is it just me?!!!

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by penningt, Nov 1, 2013.

1. penningt

penningt NI Product Owner

After I paid for Maschine 2.0 download I got an email saying...

"you will receive further information in emails, including:
    ...Your serial number"

Its been 4 hours and still no separate email with serial number - is it just me having this problem?

2. J-Fly

J-Fly NI Product Owner

How did you pay? If by debit/credit card, then it can be awhile since NI uses a 3rd party company to electronically verify your card and convert to Germany. Once that happens, NI will generate your serial #. If you pay through Paypal which is an instant transfer, then your serial # generates faster.

3. Intensemojo1

Intensemojo1 New Member

Yeah paypal is always fast.

4. polyh3dron

polyh3dron NI Product Owner

I actually got mine quickly, like within 30 minutes from ordering. I've never ever had a NI order fulfilled that quickly, they usually take more than a couple days to get my codes to me on average.

But yeah it can take a while, especially with a day like today when they presumably have a HUGE amount of orders. Use the demo while you wait, and give NI a call if it takes longer than 2 days (which might happen).

5. J-Fly

J-Fly NI Product Owner

Also check your NI account. I never wait for an email.

6. djdsk

djdsk Forum Member

yeah go to NI page log in , my account , then to products and serial no.

7. mykejb

mykejb NI Product Owner

Have to say I was a bit nervous about how long serial number would take to appear based on past experience. I think they've got it worked out pretty well this time as it was about 5 minutes. Ok ... so the email was in German but hey, it still arrived!

Mike

8. mofus

mofus NI Product Owner

I am still waiting on my serials, but the upgrade last night.

9. Conman24

Conman24 New Member

I upgraded last night, paid with ideal (thats like instant payment), & also still waiting for an email... almost 17 hours since ordering & still didn't receive anything yet, not even a order confirmation...

10. FastGraph

FastGraph NI Product Owner

Same here but got the order confirmation.
    Didn't turn up in my list of serials either...

11. WASKMUSIC

WASKMUSIC Forum Member

i was waiting about 30 minutes after paying via paypal. got the serials. ordered in germany, paid in euros, mail was english - confusing^^ :)

12. lethal_pizzle

lethal_pizzle NI Product Owner

13. FastGraph

FastGraph NI Product Owner

Got mine a couple of minutes ago.

14. Conman24

Conman24 New Member

Just spoke to the support team on the phone & they manually pushed my order through. There was some sort of unknown order malfunction. They acted really fast once I got them on the phone so as much as I complained I also want to give them credits for this!
    TNX NI support team, if you have a problem just call them!