Paid for Maschine 2.0 but still waiting for serial number email - is it just me?!!!

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by penningt, Nov 1, 2013.

1. penningt

penningt NI Product Owner

After I paid for Maschine 2.0 download I got an email saying...

"you will receive further information in emails, including:
    ...Your serial number"

Its been 4 hours and still no separate email with serial number - is it just me having this problem?

2. J-Fly

J-Fly NI Product Owner

How did you pay? If by debit/credit card, then it can be awhile since NI uses a 3rd party company to electronically verify your card and convert to Germany. Once that happens, NI will generate your serial #. If you pay through Paypal which is an instant transfer, then your serial # generates faster.

3. Intensemojo1

Intensemojo1 New Member

Yeah paypal is always fast.

4. polyh3dron

polyh3dron NI Product Owner

I actually got mine quickly, like within 30 minutes from ordering. I've never ever had a NI order fulfilled that quickly, they usually take more than a couple days to get my codes to me on average.

But yeah it can take a while, especially with a day like today when they presumably have a HUGE amount of orders. Use the demo while you wait, and give NI a call if it takes longer than 2 days (which might happen).

5. J-Fly

J-Fly NI Product Owner

Also check your NI account. I never wait for an email.

6. djdsk

djdsk Forum Member

yeah go to NI page log in , my account , then to products and serial no.

7. mykejb

mykejb NI Product Owner

Have to say I was a bit nervous about how long serial number would take to appear based on past experience. I think they've got it worked out pretty well this time as it was about 5 minutes. Ok ... so the email was in German but hey, it still arrived!

Mike

8. mofus

mofus NI Product Owner

I am still waiting on my serials, but the upgrade last night.

9. Conman24

Conman24 New Member

I upgraded last night, paid with ideal (thats like instant payment), & also still waiting for an email... almost 17 hours since ordering & still didn't receive anything yet, not even a order confirmation...

10. FastGraph

FastGraph NI Product Owner

Same here but got the order confirmation.
    Didn't turn up in my list of serials either...

11. WASKMUSIC

WASKMUSIC Forum Member

i was waiting about 30 minutes after paying via paypal. got the serials. ordered in germany, paid in euros, mail was english - confusing^^ :)

12. lethal_pizzle

lethal_pizzle NI Product Owner

13. FastGraph

FastGraph NI Product Owner

Got mine a couple of minutes ago.

14. Conman24

Conman24 New Member

Just spoke to the support team on the phone & they manually pushed my order through. There was some sort of unknown order malfunction. They acted really fast once I got them on the phone so as much as I complained I also want to give them credits for this!
    TNX NI support team, if you have a problem just call them!