1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

parallel processing using maschine FX?

Discussion in 'KONTAKT' started by StarSMASH, Mar 18, 2020.

1. StarSMASH

StarSMASH NI Product Owner

i have kontakt loaded as an instrument in my DAW. I routed it through my loaded maschine FX on the audio FX (same channel in my DAW). I have a grain delay on the maschine FX and would like to process the wet/dry signal separately so i can have freedom when mixing later on. I haven't been able to find a way to achieve this. I can't split the signal through the maschine FX, beceause Logic only recognizes the primary instrument on the channel (kontakt) not the audio FX when creating auxes from the instrument.

I'd have to just open a whole new instance of Maschine 2 (Not maschine 2 MFX) just to use the grain delay which seems like overkill to me. I can't route one instrument through two different channels in kontakt to split the signal either, so i'd have to duplicate the same instrument which is a workaround, but can get annoying during playback for workflow. Or is there a way i'm unaware of?