Parameter in Reaktor like in Massive

Discussion in 'REAKTOR' started by Kostas1, May 4, 2017.

1. Kostas1

Kostas1 NI Product Owner

Hi again. In Massive, there's one helpful thing- when you click on parameter you want to automate, host detects it even without moving the parameter. So, it changes by 0%, perhaps, or not at all, but host knows and you just automate "Last tweaked" in FL Studio. No need to change value and go back.
    In Reaktor if you click on knob, parameter it is not detected it has to be moved. Is it possible to configure reaktor 5 (6) to do like Massive?

2. Jonathan Tremblay

Jonathan Tremblay NI Product Owner

Probably has something to do with the ID's of the knobs/buttons in reaktor, usually sorting and compressing the ID's should fix the issue.

3. Kostas1

Kostas1 NI Product Owner

Ah, Thanks, I don't know what are ID though, I can't find this in manuals. (im using NI synths only). Newbie here. I hoped, workflow improvement. Factory synths and such.

4. Brett Lavallee

Brett Lavallee NI Product Owner

Hit the EDIT button, select the instrument and find the "Connect" tab. At the bottom are these options:
    Screenshot (503).png

5. loachm

loachm NI Product Owner

...the whole thing can be a bit tricky - depending on the synth and/or the control, it may be that the parameter isn't enabled for host automation (but can be via the above mentioned connect tab). But it can also be that the control is hidden behind a "Mouse Area" and can't be automated, unless you move that area in the panel for the time-being. I'm fairly new to this, too, and seasoned Reaktor users will probably be able to tell more about this - but, in a nutshell, you might come across some obstacles...

6. Kostas1

Kostas1 NI Product Owner

Hi , im a bit late - system failure, but I was able to do "sort", "compress", in Reaktor 5 full, this didn't work it seems. I applied this to instrument, then to whole ensemble, then just assigned id's so there's room left for everything (did more than ID in use), saving ens every time. Some parameters changed their names. I was only a few times on such deep level. Thanks, and for screenshot