1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Pc monitor display

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by chris_kc, Oct 4, 2020.

1. chris_kc

chris_kc New Member

Hi everyone

So it's my understanding that traktor doesn't play nicely with high resolution displays and dual monitor set up

My question is what about snapping/split screen.

For example
    1 monitor with traktor on the left side and ableton on the right side

2. wayfinder

wayfinder NI Product Owner

in my experience, that works alright, but sometimes one of the two crashes on exit

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tijn71

Tijn71 NI Product Owner

Use it all the time without any problems on W10. On one display Traktor and on the second one Maschine or in case I record a video OBS studio

• Like Like x 1
  4. chris_kc

chris_kc New Member

Great, thanks for that. I'm planning on buying an Ultrawide monitor for this intended purpose

• Like Like x 1