1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Perform FX and Fixed vel problem

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by VasilPichurov, Sep 19, 2019.

1. VasilPichurov

VasilPichurov New Member

Hello, everybody

I'm having maschine mk3 for a month and I have a problem with it from quite some times now. When i sampling or just loading groups or sounds in maschine after loading them I'm trying to go to events from the events button and then perform fx appears(that is in plug-in mode) also fixed velocity is turned on and I cant turn them off. I cant record or play anything(play button record stop and buttons around them aren't working). I try to turn them of (shift+perform buttons or shift +fixed vel button) but it doesn't work. Before it wasn't like that and I'm pretty shure that I made some stupid thing but I don't know what :D. I'll be glad if somebody help me because I'm desperate.

Thank you,
    and have a good one :)

2. b-r@nno

b-r@nno NI Product Owner

have you updated all your software you use via native access?...
    sometimes i too have a situation similar to yours,...usually it gets fixed by turning maschine off and on again...
    ...i don't know how this "freezing of some functions" happens. in my case, it's mostly the case after loading another project inside maschine...

but for sure 1st step is to ensure you are on the latest sw-release...