1. Hi everyone,

We're happy to report that after working closely with Apple and intensive testing, we are kicking off a public beta test cycle focusing solely on the compatibility of the current TRAKTOR software and hardware with macOS Sierra.

If you are interested in helping, please head to CenterCode to find out more!

The TRAKTOR Team

Pioneer DDJ SB and Traktor

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by sputnick007, Dec 5, 2013.

1. sputnick007

sputnick007 Forum Member

I see the new Pioneer controller is about to be distributed.
    Does anyone know if it will map to Traktor Pro

2. makar1

makar1 Forum Member

Any DJ controller will map to Traktor.

3. Karlos Santos

Karlos Santos Rocket Man Moderator

In case the OP is asking if NI will release a mapping for the DDJ SB then the answer is no. It is a Serato DJ controller.
    Of course, it can be mapped (looks like a fairly basic controller to me) and I have no doubt that someone will map it to Traktor at some point. At that price I expect it to fly off the shelves.

4. sputnick007

sputnick007 Forum Member

If anyone comes up with mapping files for Pioneer DDJ-SB , can they put it out on the forum please.

5. rainerh

rainerh NI Product Owner

6. kraal

kraal NI Product Owner

the ddj sx has official trator support from pioneer so i think this will soon also

7. Chris Wilmot

Chris Wilmot New Member

does anyone know if there is an official mapping for ddj sb yet or does anyone know of a good one that works well?