1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Pioneer XDJ-1000

Discussion in 'General DJ Forum' started by gclef101, Nov 13, 2014.

1. kassidy

kassidy NI Product Owner

2. Pexi_

Pexi_ Forum Member

Why on earth would someone wanna use timecodes on usb... or midimappings... when all youd need to do is change to serato. True that with it you need extra soundcard... but for me its the easier way... then using some "homemade" (sorry kassidy, its nothing personal, Id just like to see HID) mappings.... when the old company can´t even man up and say honestly to the customers that sorry, we´re focusing on something else now. This "silence" on their behalf is really annoying. What if the rumors are true that there is A Traktor 3 coming up with all the missing support... who cares if the old customers have already sold their gear and bought Serato...

Sorry for the outpouring... this just get under my skin for some reason...

• Like Like x 2
  3. vicbrown

vicbrown NI Product Owner

With the new denon ds1 and the serato club pack for unlocking pro mixers, serato are running rings round NI in business terms despite having an inferior product imo

4. sangdogg

sangdogg NI Product Owner

AFAIK, with traktor every devices are mappable since they are all midi. am i wrong?

Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
  5. Oddie O'Phyle

Oddie O'Phyle New Member

Mappable is not really the issue, it's whether or not the standard of club hardware is supported by Traktor. MIDI mapping is not the same as HID support, that's where the really issue is. This is now moot as NI has announced that the 900NXS and XDJ are about to get HID support. With the new 2.7.4 open beta that is currently out, they have renewed my faith in Traktor.

Great things to come.

6. Shaloo

Shaloo NI Product Owner

2.7.5 beta is out and it supports Pioneer HID

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Oddie O'Phyle

Oddie O'Phyle New Member

As it is the open beta is of no use to me as there is no ASIO support for cdj's or my DJM 850... unless I downgrade back to my Z2.

8. Daniel Ventura

Daniel Ventura NI Product Owner

**** yeah 900nxs Support and something that Looks like flexible grids?
    but for me still same Problem....no 64bit asio Drivers from pio :-(

9. Daniel Ventura

Daniel Ventura NI Product Owner

@Oddie O'Phyle you can use the 32bit Version of traktor...no Problems with the asio then

10. Dj Max-Matic

Dj Max-Matic Forum Member

Im usually not a trash talker, but whoever told me that hid for the xdj would never be implemented in the beginning of this thread can suck it, cuz 2.7.5 beta has introduced it. That is all, carry on and happy spinning

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. [chris b]

[chris b] NI Product Owner

You should probably have read through the thread again before posting this because your point had nothing to do with Traktor HID support and everything to do with the XDJ-1000 becoming the club standard, which I don't think it has yet. Moron.

12. Dj Max-Matic

Im quite familiar with the thread, I was one of the few initial posts. With that being said, sometime into the thread it was stated that HID would likely not be be supported in Traktor for the xdj-1000, if I recall correctly. I disagreed with that and I seem to have been correct. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

13. [chris b]

Panties in a bunch? It's you that's telling folk to suck it.

Only JuliaO said gave her opinion on HID support, and you never responded to her post. Go have a read again. Slowly. You don't have to recall anything, it's all written down for you and the rest of the internet.

14. Dj Max-Matic

Is that so?
    @chris b Just let it go .... @manoob is entitled to his/her opinion and so am I. Lets get this thread back on track, Im not here to argue.

15. [chris b]

Nobody told you anything in this thread regarding HID. Your whole argument in this thread was around the XDJ becoming club standard. Now you're telling manoob or anybody else who gave a fairly reasoned opinion on HID up front, to "suck it", but you're not here to argue eh? Classy.

16. Dj Max-Matic

why are u so hurt by my comment is what I wanna know? Did i direct the comment to you, no? Keep it moving....

17. DigitalExtacy

DigitalExtacy NI Product Owner

In the wise words of Degeneration X .. I got 2 words for ya.. lol

• Like Like x 1
  18. frankle

frankle NI Product Owner

Not so happy spinning yet with the XDJ1000 and HID with Traktor ... The Play button doesn't latch, as soon as you take your finger off it the track stops. Same with the CDJ900NXS ...

So yes, you get to browse (it lags a bit compared to the CDJ2000 though), and cue up and everything else except actually play tracks. I've reported it as a bug in 2.7.5, hopefully it's fixed for 2.7.6 :)

Oh yeah, and before someone says "remap it", the play button is one of the few things that you cannot re-map under HID.

19. Dj Max-Matic

Thanks for the feedback

20. frankle

frankle NI Product Owner

XDJ1000 & CDJ900NXS playing nicely now ... conflicting TSI files were the issue.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1