PITCH & TIME STRETCH IN MASCHINE

Discussion in 'Music made with Maschine' started by YOung Fizz, Sep 30, 2019.

1. YOung Fizz

YOung Fizz NI Product Owner

Welcome back to another Maschine video. In this video you will learn how to change tempo without changing pitch. Then you will learn how to change the pitch without changing the tempo. There are still alot of producer that are sampling and using audio from sounds dot com and also splice. Keeping your music in time and in the right key is important when working with different samples. This is my method of pitching samples and changing tempo inside of Maschine. I hope you all are learning a lot from the videos and thanks for all of your support and your comments. As always enjoy and leave a comment if you would like for me to make a video on a concept. Enjoy

2. Bubs.B

Bubs.B New Member

Firstly, thank you for your tutorial videos. I have watched a few on Youtube. I wanted to know which build of Maschine are you using in this video? I am on 2.10.1 and was following along your video and I don't have that STRETCH button after entering into Edit. It is rather annoying. I am trying to figure out what I am doing wrong, because your tutorial makes it look so easy.
    Thanks

3. YOung Fizz

YOung Fizz NI Product Owner

Thank you I appreciate that. I am using the same version. I would make sure you are under the correct edit screen. The one you want to be under is sample editor. Make sure you are on the sound tab and you are using the sampler. There is an icon to click or you can press the " S " Key . Hope this helps ! sample ex.png

4. Bubs.B

Bubs.B New Member

Thank you so much. I was able to piece it together after watching more videos and reading other peoples comments. But, that wasn't before you were able to answer my question and give a detailed account on how to utilize Maschine's Stretch feature. You are absolutely correct with your instructions and I really appreciate it. Your videos are really helpful and anyone else wanting to use Maschine should look at your videos on youtube. Mainly, because you are up to date with Maschine 2.10.1 and other videos can be outdated as features have changed over the years.

Thanks again YOung Fizz. I really appreciate your help and knowledge.

• Like Like x 1