1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Playlists doesn't sort as before

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by Kumadda, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Kumadda

Kumadda New Member

I have problem, now traktor sort my playlists like...
    First it puts the folders playlists and then the other playlists.
    Example.....
    Playlist with name,,, 01) DISCO HOUSE
    Playlist with name 02) SOULFUL HOUSE
    Playlist FOLDER with name 03) DEEP (at that deep playlist folder there are 2 folders like 01) Deep Main & 02) Deep remixes
    Playlist with name ...04) HOUSE LATIN
    Playlist FOLDER with name 05) OLD HOUSE (at the folder for example there are some more playlist folder)

So.....at the previous version all the playlist and folders playlists was appearing ascending because i had name the playlists and the folder playlist with numbers (as you see at my example) like 01)... 02).... 03)....04) etc....
    So far all ok.

But now with 3.4.0 Traktor shows first the playlists FOLDERS and then the playlists. Its seems that it skips the ascending order like 1,2,3,4
    So now i have first the FOLDER playlist and then all the other
    So now i have....
    03) DEEP (because its folder)
    05) OLD HOUSE (because is folder)
    01) DISCO HOUSE
    02) SOULFUL HOUSE
    04) HOUSE LATIN
    Where is the ascending order ?
    Any help or do i miss something ?
    Thank you

Last edited: Sep 24, 2020
  2. Almaz

Almaz NI Product Owner

I checked with myself, yes, it looks like folders now have priority

3. muthafunka

muthafunka NI Product Owner

Traktor version, OS etc????

4. wayfinder

wayfinder NI Product Owner

all of them

5. Kumadda

Kumadda New Member

Mac os Mojave 10.14.2
    Mac book pro i7 16 ram
    Traktor 3.40.237

6. muthafunka

muthafunka NI Product Owner

Right, seen the same on the same setup here. Not an issue for me....so far, but worth noting.

• Like Like x 1