Playlists from Traktor scratch 1?

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by djchrislee, Feb 22, 2013.

1. djchrislee

djchrislee Forum Member

Hi i`m trying to track down an old playlist from my previous version of Traktor (scratchduo1) and or the archives, does anyone know where i should look?:confused:
    thanks

2. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

depends. when you made the move from TSP1 to TSP2, did you copy all contents over? then you will have it in your archive. if not, you would have to open TSP1 again - then it was called "history".

3. djchrislee

djchrislee Forum Member

I havent got the old version installed anymore, ive had a search in a notepad and some old archived playlists but i guess its gone for good :( TBH i`m just trying to identify a track off an old recording and thought the playlist from duo1 would be somewhere to look at.
    Thanks for the reply

4. DJ Freshfluke

even if you de-installed the old traktor, you may have still the old user folder? it would be in there and will not be de-installed when de-installing the software.

5. djchrislee

djchrislee Forum Member

Well ive had a good look round but cant find it, any idea where it would be ?

6. DJ Freshfluke

would be sitting in the "my documents" folder on win, or the "user folder" on mac. then native instruments/traktor

7. djchrislee

djchrislee Forum Member

yeh the thing is when i look in the NI folder in "Docs" it only goes back to Traktor 2.0.0?

8. Steve Zorilow

Steve Zorilow NI Product Owner

do a hard disk seach for a file named collection.nml,. Just import this collection in Traktor 2, from there you should be good

9. DJ Freshfluke

then you dont have it anymore. the TSP1 folder was just named "traktor" (checked that yesterday)

10. DJ Freshfluke

nope. in TSP1 the playlists were not part of the collection - that came with TSP2 ;)