1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

!Please allow Maschine to send midi clock in stand alone mode

Discussion in 'Feature Request Archive' started by solar28, Jul 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. solar28

solar28 NI Product Owner

It took awhile to clarify that Maschine does not send midi/beat clock when in stand alone mode. Please add this! It would complete using maschine without having to use a DAW during live performance. I want to sync any beat dependant devices midi clock! For example I output midi to both Korg KP3 and Boss Loop Station. Both of these devices can receive midi clock and an accurate beat is essential for any tempo based fx processing and most especially for cutting accurate loops on the fly!

I'm surprised this isn't in there already, given that many sites have said it does output beat (and I assumed it did) and I had to do a lot of digging to confirm that it didn't. Thanks!

ew

I.E. Sound on Sound review:

2. ArtistName

ArtistName Forum Member

+1, thanks for bringing this up. When MIDI out comes with 1.1 I'd really need this. I plan to sequence external synths and drum machines from MACHINE, obviously syncing them is important. I prefer using MASCHINE standalone for many reasons.

3. madvibe

madvibe NI Product Owner

+1 I actually planed on making this request myself.

4. rocadaburn

rocadaburn Forum Member

5. dystonie

dystonie Forum Member

+1

Plz!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.