Please rename or close this forum

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO 2.7.5 Public Beta Test' started by FunkyBrewster, Nov 6, 2015.

1. FunkyBrewster

FunkyBrewster NI Product Owner

With the release of 2.9 and 2.10, 2.7.5 beta is now a dead issue. Most users (including me) have moved on to newer versions as they are far more stable and offer better hardware support.

Please either rename this forum to clarify its purpose (i.e. discussing the branch of software releases after 2.7.5 which support controllers with built-in screens, etc.), or close it as archived. It's just weird that this is the first thing you see when you log into the Tracktor area. :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. NReek

NReek NI Product Owner

the forum has several threads that are really old and in my opinion doesn't make sense to keep them either alive or sticky.

• Like Like x 1
  3. alec.tron

alec.tron NI Product Owner

No offense to anyone, this is just an observation & my personal frustration of the state of things with Traktor play into this...
    But the fact that this sits on top of the Traktor Pro / Scratch Pro forum (where the latest version is 2.10 but the latest recommended officially by support to use is 2.6.8...) is quite an apt way to portrait the way how the forum & NI operates in relation to Traktor in recent years ...
    c.

• Like Like x 3
  4. buggles

buggles NI Product Owner

Honestly.